Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Losing that pump

grahampotter

Registered
Cant do it guys, its been almost a month and im seeing my size deplete and i can promise you its not my head, Tape measure shows and so does the scale.

Now im losing motivation to do shit.

I use to get so pumped up working out, i didnt get one fucking pump this week.

Im better off being on TRT, i dont think ill ever recover. IGF was a waste of money its not doing its fucxking job and neither is clomid. Fuck the world.

Im seriously depressed, had the dcotor prescribe me medication for anxiety, cause im fucking about to go crazy.

Yet my libido is higher and my bench is stronger. Makes NO sense.

You will always go a little down on size after you finish your cycle which is what I think you're talking about, that's how it goes

Cant do it guys, its been almost a month and im seeing my size deplete and i can promise you its not my head, Tape measure shows and so does the scale.

Now im losing motivation to do shit.

I use to get so pumped up working out, i didnt get one fucking pump this week.

Im better off being on TRT, i dont think ill ever recover. IGF was a waste of money its not doing its fucxking job and neither is clomid. Fuck the world.

Im seriously depressed, had the dcotor prescribe me medication for anxiety, cause im fucking about to go crazy.

Yet my libido is higher and my bench is stronger. Makes NO sense.

Were you on a cycle or are you trying to come off TRT?

I only see a mention of igf and clomid. Did you do a proper PCT? If you have been on long term TRT you will need a very solid PCT and even then recovery is questionable.

its pretty hard to say whats really going on with such limited information.. it does seem like you have other emotional issues going on that you need to address though first

I'm assing you are in PCT. Reality is you arent going to maintain what you had on cycle with size, pumps, fullness etc. Its just not going to happen going from superphysiological levels to normal levels. Doeskt matter if its natty or trt. Its impossible. And its po art of the game. Teo steps forward and one step back

lots of people suffer from depression and anxiety

you need to achieve balance in your life. steroids will only make the problems worse

^^^This

If you already have some emotional or psychological stuff going on, the last thing you want to do is screw with your hormones. Sounds like it may be a little too late unfortunately.

You know its mostly water your losing anyhow right?
Its not like all your gains was lean muscle mass and its definitely not like you are only losing lmm either.

I think you need to address other areas in your life first, sounds like you are bit depressed bro, be careful with the benzo...its only treating the symptoms and not the cause!

I mean I know I have a lot going on but I’ll make sure to correct it. Just need to get my shit in order. Sometimes we go off the rails a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom