Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar faked with winstrol?

Graiger

Registered
hey guys great forum and great moderators on here, learning a lot. i have some anavar that i think is really winstrol. getting some sick joint pain, like arthritis in my hands and knuckles hurt. i am doing 40mgs a day. i trust my source and i'm also doing test at 500mg a week. my main concern is my left hand is tingling randomly, what you think this is?

hey guys great forum and great moderators on here, learning a lot. i have some anavar that i think is really winstrol. getting some sick joint pain, like arthritis in my hands and knuckles hurt. i am doing 40mgs a day. i trust my source and i'm also doing test at 500mg a week. my main concern is my left hand is tingling randomly, what you think this is?

No you don't. Or else why the post

That is pretty common since anavar is going to be more expensive to make than winny. I suggest sticking to approved sources next time. I recommend Domestic-Supply. The tingling is usually just due to a nerve. I get it down my arm sometimes from an impingement in my shoulder.

There can be a dozen reasons for your problems, but as far as anavar goes, it's taken on a popularity that to me, is undeserved. For one thing, it's relatively weak so a low dose of most anything could be used as a substitute. Winny makes sense because like var, it doesn't bloat, but chemically it's totally different and will show sides over time.

That is pretty common since anavar is going to be more expensive to make than winny. I suggest sticking to approved sources next time. I recommend Domestic-Supply. The tingling is usually just due to a nerve. I get it down my arm sometimes from an impingement in my shoulder.

Same and that shit randomly hurts like a sob

could be, anavar is one of the most expensive orals to make and is often faked

Back
Top Bottom