Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

aspirin for mk677?

Ssshortstop

about to start mk and im a lil concerned about the whole bloat thing that many get and quit it for....how would you start off the cycle? and i read that aspirin offsets the bloating? thinking about running it 100mg a day for the first week to see what its all about! no im kidding, i was thinking maybe 12.5 mg a day for at least a week>

about to start mk and im a lil concerned about the whole bloat thing that many get and quit it for....how would you start off the cycle? and i read that aspirin offsets the bloating? thinking about running it 100mg a day for the first week to see what its all about! no im kidding, i was thinking maybe 12.5 mg a day for at least a week>

I use 50mg baby aspirin every day. It's healthy for you either way, just take after food. When I ran a sarms stack mk677/gw I did 50mgs of aspirin didn't feel too much bloating but I was hella hungry from 677. It's hard to control the hunger, as a result I find it better to use mk677 on a bulk fyi.

So stick to the recommended doses rather than randomly make some up for yourself.

I didn't get much bloat from mk677 but I had the nutrobal version maybe that's why. Aspirin doesn't lower bloating, not sure how that came about, only diuretics do.

aspirin is a horrible idea to use daily. our bodies NEED inflammation after a workout. to shut that off will prevent repair and muscle growth. not smart at all

as far as nutrobal, start with a lower dose if you bloat. any bloat you do get would be very temporary and goes away

i can deal with temporary bloat its the running it for a year and dealing with bloat the whole time idea that gets me....i read something saying aspirin counteracts the bloat, but yeah ive never heard of that anywhere else. Let me see if i can get the link..

- - - Updated - - -

"Now lets talk a bit abut side effects. I see a ton of people talking about bloat with Mk677. There is a lot of confusion as to why this occurs and how to prevent it. Many people drop the dosage however by doing so you directly impact the potency and effectiveness of Mk. The optimal dose for Mkk677, without a doubt, is 25mg/day. The bloat is caused by an effect in the kidneys caused by the increase in GH on vasopressin. This can easily be offset by the addition of a simple low dose daily aspirin protocol. Thats right, one 82mg aspirin/day with impact ADH (anti dieuretic hormone or vasporessin) to the point where it eliminated the bloat associated with Mk677."

Thats what i read

Id leave out the aspirin. I wouldnt count on it reducing bloat. And not a good idea to take every day

you must control your sodium to potassium ratio... that has a big impact here... most people get nowhere near enough potassium and far too much sodium... do not exceed 2300 mg per day of sodium and get between 4000-4700 mg of potassium per day

yeah I'm up on the potassium sodium ratio. already got a stock of potassium. and I don't know about the whole aspirin thing. never heard of guys using gh taking aspirin. but definitely on top of the potassium and sodium. I want to have a good experience with MK-677 and all its benefits.

Back
Top Bottom