Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extended fasting, cardio, cardarine

Bigdaddyjay85

Not trying to pack on a ton of muscle yet. Anyone do 24 hour fasts while doing cardio?
Also about to start cardarine soon. Wondering if the cardarine will help slightly with keeping muscles.

I worked out everyday during my 19 day fast.

https://www.evolutionary.org/my-19-day-water-fast-story/

24 hour fasting is hardly extended by the way,that is still a very short fast. you don't lose muscle when you fast, you lose water in the muscles only. what happens during your fast is HGH spikes at the 14 hour mark. so you will actually burn fat while still keeping muscle. I have a client who got his dexa numbers after doing numerous types of fasting over the course of 3 months. his body fat dropped 5.5% and his muscle mass actually rose .8%!!

besides the HGH rising during your fast the other mechanism that happens is your metabolic rate DOES NOT DROP. when you eat in a caloric deficit meanwhile, your metabolic rate DOES DROP. that is why calorie deficits are moronic and do not work in the long run, but fasting works amazingly well

you can read more about fasting in my Ebook in my signature or listening to our podcasts. you can also google Nobel Prize and fasting and see the winners of the Prize 2 of the last 3 years proved how fasting actually kills cancer cells and boosts autophagy and immune system. there are tons of benefits. everyone should be fasting. in fact the 5 blue zones in the world (those are the places in the world with the healthiest and longest living people) they all do some sort of fasting. the least healthy places in the world (sorry deep south USA you made the list) they do no fasting at all.

now I just want to be clear if your goals are repair and healing you do not want to workout during a fast, you want to rest during your fast so your body can repair itself. so you can use fasting in different ways.

but if your goals are purely fat loss. then do your cardio, then fast away as long as possible.. once you hit 30 hours that is when ketosis starts rising a lot and your body starts destroying fat cells. just make sure you are hydrating thoroughly because you will lose electrolytes rapidly. and then during that fast keep working out as normal.

Last edited:
i run 10 miles a day.. no way on the planet earth i can not eat for that long of periods.. so ive never personally done it

i run 10 miles a day.. no way on the planet earth i can not eat for that long of periods.. so ive never personally done it

I do 65 mins on the elliptical and 15 mins on the treadmill
I ate 0 cals for the last 36 hours and the cardarine dont care.. I burned 1050 cals today and wasnt even tired.
Cardarine. The God compound. 3rd day taking it.

that is correct and would defeat the purpose of fasting entirely.

you never want to overtrain like that while fasting. the best way to fast would be zero activity overall, but if you want pure fat loss a light workout is perfectly fine as long as you hydrate

I just started a test,deca cycle i will be doing 13 week cycle at low dosages. Im 40 yrs old and looking to increase my cardio and running so this is going to be focused on cutting. This is week one. My question is will the deca be good for my cardio? I have anavar that i am planning on using in the future but not necessarily on this cycle but i could what are your experiences with this?

350mgs a week of enanthate
200mgs a week of deca
Also running .25mgs arimidex eod not sure about this? I had gyno twice before about 10 years ago.

Thanks!.

- - - Updated - - -

I should have mentioned that my pre blood work showed test levels at 679

- - - Updated - - -

I just started a test,deca cycle i will be doing 13 week cycle at low dosages. Im 40 yrs old and looking to increase my cardio and running so this is going to be focused on cutting. This is week one. My question is will the deca be good for my cardio? I have anavar that i am planning on using in the future but not necessarily on this cycle but i could what are your experiences with this?

350mgs a week of enanthate
200mgs a week of deca
Also running .25mgs arimidex eod not sure about this? I had gyno twice before about 10 years ago.

Thanks!.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I have run a very similar cycle before and it helped me 100%

I'm sure it's fine. I did extended fasts in the past with cardio. Around 20 to 22 hours is as long as I've went.

Back
Top Bottom