Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-Andro Cycle Questions

nl90

Registered
Just got my first bottles of 1-Andro 110mg a tablet.

I'm essentially going to follow the same protocol that was carried out at the Texas A&M University clinical study where they followed 17 athletes taking 1-androstene-3b-ol-17-one at 330mg a day for 4 weeks. Only running 1-andro.

I've done my due diligence in regards to research and I'm familiar with the effects and side-effects that may come. My questions:

1. Will an aromatase inhibitor be helpful in any sense during cycle even though it is a "dry" prohormone, or is it more helpful during PCT? (I would use Arimistane)
2. Will Tamoxifen be overkill for a PCT or will an OTC PCT supplement suffice? (I have Nova on hand just in case)
3. Results I should expect in a low-carb, caloric deficit as I'm trying to cut fat fairly quickly? Training and cardio are still intense 5x weekly regardless of energy level.

Real newbie with prohormones, so I apologize if I'm coming off as a jackass. I'd just like to hear from some experienced guys/former users of this.

Just got my first bottles of 1-Andro 110mg a tablet.

I'm essentially going to follow the same protocol that was carried out at the Texas A&M University clinical study where they followed 17 athletes taking 1-androstene-3b-ol-17-one at 330mg a day for 4 weeks. Only running 1-andro.

I've done my due diligence in regards to research and I'm familiar with the effects and side-effects that may come. My questions:

1. Will an aromatase inhibitor be helpful in any sense during cycle even though it is a "dry" prohormone, or is it more helpful during PCT? (I would use Arimistane)
2. Will Tamoxifen be overkill for a PCT or will an OTC PCT supplement suffice? (I have Nova on hand just in case)
3. Results I should expect in a low-carb, caloric deficit as I'm trying to cut fat fairly quickly? Training and cardio are still intense 5x weekly regardless of energy level.

Real newbie with prohormones, so I apologize if I'm coming off as a jackass. I'd just like to hear from some experienced guys/former users of this.

You shouldnt need an AI since 1-andro doesnt convert to estrogen.

You will 100% need a SERM so either clomid or nolva for minimum 4 weeks plus a natural test booster.

- - - Updated - - -

You shouldnt need an AI since 1-andro doesnt convert to estrogen.

You will 100% need a SERM so either clomid or nolva for minimum 4 weeks plus a natural test booster.

Results will vary. I usually run orals 6 weeks but 4 weeks you should see some results but it really comes down to your training and diet.

You will also need a liver support supplement. N2Guard is a good option.

you definitely dont need an ai with it and you do need to run a proper pct... im not a fan of the andro products personally... i feel they are very overhyped to say the least but i do wish you well with the cycle...

Regarding it's use and the study - does it not mention AI use?

The clinical study on the compound didn't mention anything about aromatization/estrogen levels at all. The compound itself cannot aromatize into estrogen which is why I wanted to know if I'd be wasting the use of an AI during cycle. May just save the AI until the end when I'm running the nolva as a safety net.

- - - Updated - - -

you definitely dont need an ai with it and you do need to run a proper pct... im not a fan of the andro products personally... i feel they are very overhyped to say the least but i do wish you well with the cycle...

It is my first time dabbling with any PED in general so I wanted to start off mild in terms of gains/suppression/aromatization/etc. to see how my body reacts to such a substance.

What would other options be compared to the Andro's that yield similar results?

The clinical study on the compound didn't mention anything about aromatization/estrogen levels at all. The compound itself cannot aromatize into estrogen which is why I wanted to know if I'd be wasting the use of an AI during cycle. May just save the AI until the end when I'm running the nolva as a safety net.

- - - Updated - - -

It is my first time dabbling with any PED in general so I wanted to start off mild in terms of gains/suppression/aromatization/etc. to see how my body reacts to such a substance.

What would other options be compared to the Andro's that yield similar results?

I dont think much if anything for andro results and im also not one to ask about oral only cycles. I dont personally like nor suggest them. Sarms seem to be the best starting option for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom