Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle

slinky77

Registered
Im starting my first cycle and need to know how much i should take. im 5'10 185lbs. the only thing i will be taking is QV Enanthat 250. should i go 250 or 500 a week or more and if i go 500 thats all in one injection right? thanks for the replies.

My first cycle was deca and dianabol with an anavar chaser. Test as a stand alone back then with no AI available made me a watery mess adn I never gained that much off a test only cycle. That being said it's probably a good idea to start with test alone and see how you respond to that. It's the natural male androgen and even at 250 mg/w you will be doubling the amount your body would normally see. 500 mg might put you close to 5 times as much but at that level most people have estrogen side effects and need an aromatase inhibitor. I use to do fine with just one sustanon 250 a week just for advanced recovery when I was very athletic. At the time I was working a labor job, going to the dojo 3 times a week adn hitting the gym 4-5 times a week. So without any AAS I was stringy and overtrained. With a little AAS (250-350 mg/w) I was full muscular and recovered very quickly. That's basically what AAS are for.

Im starting my first cycle and need to know how much i should take. im 5'10 185lbs. the only thing i will be taking is QV Enanthat 250. should i go 250 or 500 a week or more and if i go 500 thats all in one injection right? thanks for the replies.

And how old are you?

500mg a week is a ok amount for your first cycle. I'd split that dose in half so two injections per week just to keep the blood levels more stable and minimize possible side effects.

Well thank god we cleared that up.... higher than ideal BF% is one thing to go into a cycle with....but if you don’t go in with gigantic balls, how serious about this whole thing are you really?! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom