Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whey protein vs mass gainers

ambidoxt

Registered
What is better for bulking mass gainers or whey protein? protein and calories the same right. That's why want to mix.

What is better for bulking mass gainers or whey protein? protein and calories the same right. That's why want to mix.

Everything depends on your macros. Usually people do not get enough calories when they are bulking. If you have enough protein in your diet - you can go for weight gainer. Otherwise- protein

No, usually you will get considerably more carbs and fats with mass gainers, since their primary goal is to increase your weight, not necessarily with lean mass. After all, fat also weighs. Meanwhile, whey protein is a much cleaner product that will aid you with lean mass gains. So you may not gain as much with whey protein, but there will definitely be a lot more quality to that weight. Personally, I would recommend you to use a protein product with only whey isolate, since it is the purest form of whey protein that has no carbs or fats because there is no lactose in it. A good example of such product is the Isolation by N2BM, which I love. Finally, don't rely on mass gainers of proteins to increase your body mass - you need to eat more, and this will truly help you achieve your goals.

neither are good. yes I said that.

the way I have bulked over the years was by simply eating big to get big and lifting big to get big.

up your cals, protein, carbs but eat CLEAN. exercise daily and lift big at the gym. an example of lifting big would be to swap out curling in front of the mirror (like i see every other 20 year old doing) and hit the bench press, squat bar, deadlift, rows, weighted dips, weighted pullups, etc. I can't believe what i see at the gym with MEN doing ASSISTED lifts using belts, wraps, straps, etc. stop being a fucking beta when you lift! and you will grow, trust me.

Any mass gainer shake is going to be full of low quality carbohydrates and oils as fillers. It is pretty much a sure way to get fat.

Your best option is to make your own high calorie shake. It'll be much cheaper, and provide much more nutrients then any mass gainer type of shake.

Buy a high quality blender and blend together the following:
2 scoops of a high quality protein powder such as wheytobuildmuscle from n2bm.com
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/P...scle-p290.html
oatmeal
natural almond butter or peanut butter
frozen fruit
banana
ice
chia/flax seeds
spinach/kale

You can easily make the shake 800 calories and drink it for breakfast.

Commercial mass gainers are typically shit. They are filled with sugar, fillers, and artificial ingredients. You are much better off to stick with either real whole foods or a pure whey isolate with added real ingredients like fruits, oatmeal, natural nut butters, etc...

Mass gainer supplements

Mass gainer contains more calories than regular whey protein. Mass gainer contains larger amounts of carbohydrates and fats to boost your calorie intake because it is made up of purely to bulk up the body. Both are used for muscle recovery & muscle growth. Good mass gainers contain non sugar complex carbs for prolonged energy supply. '

On the other hand whey protein as I said it helps you for muscle and tissue recovery and growth but it will also provides you the protein to your targeted muscles.

So i think now you understand about the major difference between whey protein

Thank you. Please connect me because I am new in the community.

Back
Top Bottom