Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dermacrine

Super-TrainerX

Dermacrine by primordial performance is a gel for use on the skin that contains DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone) and it was meant to be used for PCT and bridge. Dermacrine became a very popular product but the owner of primordial performance Eric closed the doors of the company after a visit from the FDA. Now there is a new BPS Dermacrine floating around, and some 2nd generation products like RS Transaderm that also boasts transdermal delivery of DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone). How many of you guys are using these testosterone boosting gels?

Dermacrine was discontinued by primordial performance and brought back under the BPS brand. I like RS Transaderm as a testosterone gel much better 100 times over.

Transdermals only have the advantage of being more convenient in matters of application. However, injectables are much more effective, and they are way cheaper. Therefore, I don't see the point of using transdermals unless you have some serious issues with the needles.

Iwow $228 is a little steep though

yes and believe it or not its a hot seller. cause people do not want to pin or keep needles around.. so worth it to them

Man I wish antaneus labs was still around. There transdermals were second to none.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Iwow $228 is a little steep though

Transdermal's are not easy to produce. It is an expensive product to manufacture. With most things in life, you get what you pay for.

- - - Updated - - -

SARMS are another good alternative if you are looking for something legal that doesn't require injections.

Dermacrine is from way back in the day when Eric Potraz was the owner of Primordial Performance and they advertised on ************. From everything I heard dermacrine is a solid product but more people today are using rs transaderm as a testosterone gel solution.

Ingredient profile is EXACTLY the same.

Dermacrine - 32 serves per bottle - $35
RS Transaderm - 60 serves per bottle - $228.

There is a huge difference in the concentration of product and the DHEA being used, there are several types and RS transa uses a higher amount of the expensive one that really works.

According to the labels, concentration for both is 72mg DHEA per serve (5 pumps RS Trans/4pumps Dermacrine per serving)

When you say different types, did you mean pharmaceutical DHEA? Because that would have to be prescribed by a doctor otherwise it's all the same bro, extracted from diosgenin.

I used RS transderm years ago when it came out, it served as a test based when I used to run PH cycles and stuff and definitely worked well. I'm sure the technology has advanced from then so depending on the company I think these products have their place

Back
Top Bottom