Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

spot injecting HGH

Boydan

Registered
was watching a yotube video and the guy on there said that he swears that spot injecting his hgh resulted in better gains for him. i think that is weird to say but wanted to check in with you guys. i ask cause my calves and arms are really lagging and i would love to pin those spots with the hgh if it would help

was watching a yotube video and the guy on there said that he swears that spot injecting his hgh resulted in better gains for him. i think that is weird to say but wanted to check in with you guys. i ask cause my calves and arms are really lagging and i would love to pin those spots with the hgh if it would help
This is BS and won't work.. unless it's SEO and that stuff is garbage.. AAS, peptides, HGH will NOT create site growth at the injection site. If that was the case we all would be walking around with bubble butts!

I think sometimes people think they get injection site growth from swelling after repeated high volume injections. Basically the same effect as that nasty posing oil I think it's called synthol. Years ago there was some dumb ass that basically made his body out of that stuff it was gross!

I hear you on the calf issue man. Some of us are born that way and it will always be a struggle. From personal experience, I wouldn't inject into your calves it hurts like a bitch!

If you'd watched 10 videos and they said the same thing ok. But one? No.

The best place is the lower abs. Same as always. Plus we know 99% are ok and when it's legit HGH it works. But that's cos the skin there is thin

I never read anyplace that hgh creates better grow in the place you inject, only IGF they said that and tren base and test base but nothing that proves is truth , so keep injecting on safest places like glutes and shoulders

I think sometimes people think they get injection site growth from swelling after repeated high volume injections. Basically the same effect as that nasty posing oil I think it's called synthol. Years ago there was some dumb ass that basically made his body out of that stuff it was gross!

I hear you on the calf issue man. Some of us are born that way and it will always be a struggle. From personal experience, I wouldn't inject into your calves it hurts like a bitch!
I see what you are saying, but people actually really believed this hype that site injection, spot injection promoted growth , like it really works or something. I think its like a level thing, as people start to read and learn more and ask questions they go through the list like white belts earning rank.. Spot injections is right up there can I drink my winny. There's some much crap out there, I don't blame people for being confused as fuck as they begin to learn and explore the AAS world..

Back
Top Bottom