Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best thing to take when you wake up ?

social33

Registered
What is the best thing to be drinking or ingesting right after waking up ? I know our body has been in a sleep state so it would be best to take vitamins or supps upon waking right?

What is the best thing to be drinking or ingesting right after waking up ? I know our body has been in a sleep state so it would be best to take vitamins or supps upon waking right?

Water. that's it. Train in a fasted state.

I was super sceptical at first but after having the perfect keto guys on the EVO podcast and doing some more research into it - try taking some exogenous ketones

It'll enhance fat burning and boost mental focus.

well during the hot summer months the first thing you need to do is hydrate, especially if you didn't drink all night

i always get up at night to pee and then drink water. otherwise you wake up super dehydrated.. not a good way to start the day

if you are worried about what to take cause you are scared to lose your muscle you need to stop falling down that rabbit hole. unless you plan on turning pro one day (not going to happen unless you have amazing genetics) then you will be fine not stuffing your face with vitamins and food

I usually drink water and a black coffee in the morning.

Water and lots of it. Vitamins and liver supports later with breakfast.

I think many arguments could be made for whats "best" to injest as soon as you wake up.
I guess it might depend on what your plans are for the day or even the first part of the day.
That being said, I have a protein shake made with orange juice first thing everyday. Then I eat breakfast about 30-45 mins later.
Is that "best"? I have no idea But it's how I start my day. ;)

12 eggs, 2 cups oatmeal and a piece of fruit. Lotsa water.

Suppose that’s goal dependant tho. That’s my morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I drink about 24oz of water, inject some GH, do 30 min of cardio, then drink a whey shake to get some fast protein in me, and take my multivitamin. I start everyday like this, eat some oatmeal, do a little school work, then weight train.

Back
Top Bottom