Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with PCT and cycle critique

Shadewraith

Registered
Hey guys,

New member. Hoping some of the more experienced members can help me with a question.

My current cycle
1 x week test cyp 200 1.5ML (doc prescribed and I’m taking it as directed, although I can increase as I ordered a bunch extra)
2 x a week anastrazole
Daily Var 50 MG AM and 25 MG PM(doc prescribed at 25MG a day, I’m taking more)
Daily clen on a 2 week cycle
5 x a week CJC1295/Ipamorelin (doc prescribed)

I’m getting ready to finish the var and clen cycle, but I’m going to stay on test and cjc/Ipa.

Due to the fact that I’m staying on test, do I need to do a PCT cycle or can I just increase my test dosage for a few weeks to combat possible suppression?

Normally I would take PCT, but I’m confused since I’m staying on the test.

If I do need PCT what would you guys recommend?

Thanks in advance.

That’s what I figured but I was not sure.

Should I increase my test intake for a couple of weeks after coming off the var and clen? Or not necessary.

I haven’t done blood yet, hoping to not need to increase intake of test so I can do a panel after to see where my levels are.

How long after last dose of var can I take my blood levels?

You need to go back and have a real informative chat with the person who you are paying to prescribe you TRT. This should have all been explained to you. If it was before LISTEN this time.

Last edited:
I listened very well, but as posted in my original post, I have modified my intake levels on the var and added clen to the cycle.

That’s why I’m asking for help.

That’s what I figured but I was not sure.

Should I increase my test intake for a couple of weeks after coming off the var and clen? Or not necessary.

I haven’t done blood yet, hoping to not need to increase intake of test so I can do a panel after to see where my levels are.

How long after last dose of var can I take my blood levels?

you need to think really hard about if you want to be on TRT forever. that is shutting your own abilities to produce those hormones. it also will cause fertility to drop. it isn't a choice to take lightly

what you are describing is wanting to blast and cruise. during the cruise you need to be checking bloodwork

Back
Top Bottom