Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol bulk stack napsgear

44humberto

Registered
Has anyone tries bulking with dianabol and equipoise EQ?
I was thinking of doing 500mg a week of the EQ and 30mg a day of the dianabol dbol
I’m 44 years old
5’7’’
155 pounds
Which brand on napsgear has the best dbol of all? I want to run the very best cycle this will be my 3rd one

I was thinking of doing 500mg a week of the EQ and 30mg a day of the dianabol dbol
I’m 44 years old
5’7’’
155 pounds
Which brand on napsgear has the best dbol of all? I want to run the very best cycle this will be my 3rd one

EQ is basically injectable dbol in a sense. So I do like stacking Equipoise with Dianabol seems some synergy to them for sure.

If you do cycle them, you do need an aromatase inhibitor like aromasin stacked and organ support.

week 1-12
equipoise 400mgs/week
dianabol 50mgs/day (8-10 weeks max)
n2guard 7 caps/day
cardarine gw 20mgs/day

i would limit dbol to 30mg a day only. too much bloat. throw in 600mg eq and you cooking

I really like this layout. Couldn’t agree more in the 30 mg a day on the dbol. Seems like the sweet spot

I’m 44 years old
5’7’’
155 pounds

D-bol and EQ is a good stack!

Research both of these compounds here:

Dianabol
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolut...profiles-dianabol-dbol-exposed-and-explained/

Equipoise profile
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-podcast-episode-276-profiles-equipoise-in-depth/

I’m 44 years old
5’7’’
155 pounds

Hey brother, Of course, you can run Dbol with EQ
I recommend adding Testosterone to the mix to maximize the results. Always be sure to Ai Estrogen blocker on hand.
If you have any other issues please pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom