Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on DNP

Supermarc

Wondering what everybody thinks of DNP both good and bad. Results, sides, dosage and what you like to run it with or if you hate it that too. Doing research on if its something i want to consider.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The side effects don't warrant the side effects.

Fat loss really isn't that hard. Follow a proper diet and exercise program. Throw in some cardarine if you want an extra boost on top of that

Wondering what everybody thinks of DNP both good and bad. Results, sides, dosage and what you like to run it with or if you hate it that too. Doing research on if its something i want to consider.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Bin it. Every single users log I've seen has them bounce back to as fat after.

the torture you go through for 2 weeks using DNP makes no sense.

you can just water fast for 2 weeks and have better results, and it is actually healthy for your body in a lot of ways.

The reality is most use around 200mg. Their logs will tell you how to not die and how much they sweated or went yellow. The lucky few talk about losses. Then they go quiet. A few months down the line and they're as fat as before if not more so. So the rebound kills any losses stone dead.

if this tells you anything, i wont take paying clients that want me to advise or coach on it... so that should say enough... when you actually turn down money to teach about something, then there's clearly A LOT wrong with it

Funny that you brought this topic up as I've actually spend the last few days reading and studying about these fat loss drugs and when it comes to DNP there seems to be quite a bit of /misinformation/misunderstanding about its dangers. I remember Dave Palumbo saying for instance that the lethal dose is very close to the effective dose and based on what I've read so far this does not seem to be case.

Is it a safe drug then?
Let's put it this way. No it's definitely not the safest fat burner out there. It can be toxic to your body and it can kill potentially kill but so does every other drug as well.
Aspirin is considered as a healthy drug but it can also kill you if you overdose it. So the poison is in the dosage and if you are a responsible person and not a complete idiot it can be ran effectively.

The risk is exponentially high for a small reward that you can get just by dieting correctly. So....in my mind only those that are lazy, weak, and reckless would use it

Used it for 15 days @300mg average dose 1.5 years ago after my first cycle. Bad idea as I was rather lean and lost most of those gains. Part of it had to do with not maintaining weight long enough after the cycle but still. If I use it again it would be mid cycle while bulking to cut fat and continue bulking. 200mg is a pretty good dose and no need to go higher. You can feel it at that dose but nothing serious. Risk is not high if you aren't a moron or buy misdosed capsules. Also, useful if your insulin sensitivity is not that great but that is just a band aid fix, again why I would only use it on cycle bulking for a short period of time if bodyfat gets too high and I want to continue bulking. Hope that helps.

Used it for 15 days @300mg average dose 1.5 years ago after my first cycle. Bad idea as I was rather lean and lost most of those gains. Part of it had to do with not maintaining weight long enough after the cycle but still. If I use it again it would be mid cycle while bulking to cut fat and continue bulking. 200mg is a pretty good dose and no need to go higher. You can feel it at that dose but nothing serious. Risk is not high if you aren't a moron or buy misdosed capsules. Also, useful if your insulin sensitivity is not that great but that is just a band aid fix, again why I would only use it on cycle bulking for a short period of time if bodyfat gets too high and I want to continue bulking. Hope that helps.

I should add that your diet and training should be adjusted for the course of the DNP run and to take the recommended supplements for the duration's recommended which takes a little research and is worth it. If want to mess with higher doses it takes 5 days for it to build up in your system so stay at a dose for 5 days before increasing. I did 5 days at 200, 5 days at 300, 5 days at 400. Again wouldn't go more than 200-250mg unless you want to prepare for a show and are behind schedule.

Back
Top Bottom