Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on pills being grinded?

bowlerfree

Registered
If I was to buy some supplements and crush them up in a blender (magic bullet), does that have the same effect as if I was to swallow them. I know some are on a time release but I was wondering how much of that matters. I want to take a BCAA pill for amino acids and the pills are big, if I crush them in a blend w/ a shake will it have the same effect on my body as if I was to swallow them?

It won't matter with BCAA pills no. You probably don't need them anyhow though.

If I was to buy some supplements and crush them up in a blender (magic bullet), does that have the same effect as if I was to swallow them. I know some are on a time release but I was wondering how much of that matters. I want to take a BCAA pill for amino acids and the pills are big, if I crush them in a blend w/ a shake will it have the same effect on my body as if I was to swallow them?

You still gotta put the powder in your mouth right...?

yeah it is fine but i hope you aren't depending on blending food to eat. unless you have some sort of medical reason you should be eating whole foods and not blending things which is a form of processing. example: blending a bunch of greens and fruit vs. eating them whole is not the same thing.

Makes no difference at all unless you lose some of the powder. Otherwise its exactly the same!

Back
Top Bottom