Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buying SARMs in Canada

stew202

Beginner Brother
Any brothers know of a reputable source for research liquids in Canada? There are many but is hard to find quality reviews for them. I know sarms1 is the go to on this forum, but would rather not pay for the shipping if I don't have to.

I live in Canada and personally use sarms1.com. I don't know of any Canadian based SARMS companies.

I have ordered from them countless times and never had a problem with receiving a package.

Well there are ones like canadianmedsupplies and researchliquids but just don't know if the product is as pure as sarms1.

I would just stick with Sarms1 to be safe. I have never had an issue with shipping. I get my pins from canadianmedsupplies but never SARMS. The problem is that there is no way for you to test them so that's where the risk is.

It's never a sure thing guys.
I had peptides seized at the border and the stuff is legal.

It's not a huge risk, but still a risk. Since losing hundreds of $$$, I'm done ordering from the US.

It's never a sure thing guys.
I had peptides seized at the border and the stuff is legal.

It's not a huge risk, but still a risk. Since losing hundreds of $$$, I'm done ordering from the US.

Where do you order from now?

And this is kinda what I was thinking too. I have no problem ordering from sarms1 apart from the fact I don't want to pay extra shipping and I dont want to run a risk of it being seized, no matter how small the risk is. If I can't find a reputable source in canada, I will use sarms1.

Where do you order from now?

And this is kinda what I was thinking too. I have no problem ordering from sarms1 apart from the fact I don't want to pay extra shipping and I dont want to run a risk of it being seized, no matter how small the risk is. If I can't find a reputable source in canada, I will use sarms1.

I don't use sarms don't trust that stuff man. People say it's safe and find that totally laughable. There's 0 evidence I know of that supports any long term safety as they haven't been around long.

Don't be stupid man...

And no place is gonna offer you free shipping, where did you come up with that idea?

However...

I've talked to a few (and that means just that, a few, 2-3 tops, not like 20 people....) big real life guys who've gotten impressive results from a few sarms. I forget which ones. I'm not saying they can't produce results but the safety claim made about them bothers me the most as it's not being truthful.

I also don't turn a blind eye to the fact I stay on about 700ish mg test year round I could be taking years off my life. I accept that, but sure as hell don't tell others to do it claiming it's safe!

Anyway, I got some injuries taking me out the next while, I may try the ones touted to help injuries. Peptides were said to do that and I'm not so sure they delivered as promised for most. That's why I have 0 expectations if I do try them, not even sure I will. At least they're not injects which makes them more user friendly.

Not saying anything about free shipping, just that shipping is cheaper in canada.

As for the safety of sarms, you make some very good points. I would most of all like to talk to an unbiased doctor regarding their use but this proves difficult. But even then, what is a doc going to be able to say about long term safety.

Not saying anything about free shipping, just that shipping is cheaper in canada.

As for the safety of sarms, you make some very good points. I would most of all like to talk to an unbiased doctor regarding their use but this proves difficult. But even then, what is a doc going to be able to say about long term safety.

No doc is ever gonna give sarms the green light! Most freak out when they know a patient pops a dbal tab, lol!

It's all broscience for now, not that there's anything wrong with that, but it is, what it is and it sure as hell can't be deemed "safe"

That is pure crazy talk.

sarms1 is the way to go. Just got a package shipped to Germany - only took 7 days, 3 out of which it was at the customs clearance. All delivered and sound. This is a company that really cares for the customer, and will always try to do the best they can. So I don't see any problems in receiving the package in Canada, which is much close than Europe.

At the Vuelta Ciclista a Costa Rica in December 2012 four Costa Rican riders tested positive for GW501516. Three of them received two-year suspensions, while the fourth got 12 years as it was his second doping violation. In April 2013, Russian cyclicst Valery Kaykov was suspended by cycling's governing body UCI after having tested positive for GW501516. Kaykov's team RusVelo sacked him immediately and in May 2013, Venezuelan Miguel Ubeto was provisionally suspended by the Lampre team

On 25 February 2014 the 20 km race walk Olympic champion, World champion and World Record holder, Elena Lashmanova of Russia, tested positive for GW501516

to keep up with today athlete you need to be using these compounds PERIOD. if you want to be stubborn and stick with the hold school ways then you will not be able to keep up. GW detectable time isn't that long so you know every athlete out there is going to be on the shit, they HAVE to

Last edited:
sarms1 is the way to go. Just got a package shipped to Germany - only took 7 days, 3 out of which it was at the customs clearance. All delivered and sound. This is a company that really cares for the customer, and will always try to do the best they can. So I don't see any problems in receiving the package in Canada, which is much close than Europe.

Yes I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that i will receive the package from sarms1. I just wish i could find a reputable source in canada so shipping would be cheaper and i wouldnt have to wait as long to get it.

- - - Updated - - -

At the Vuelta Ciclista a Costa Rica in December 2012 four Costa Rican riders tested positive for GW501516. Three of them received two-year suspensions, while the fourth got 12 years as it was his second doping violation. In April 2013, Russian cyclicst Valery Kaykov was suspended by cycling's governing body UCI after having tested positive for GW501516. Kaykov's team RusVelo sacked him immediately and in May 2013, Venezuelan Miguel Ubeto was provisionally suspended by the Lampre team

On 25 February 2014 the 20 km race walk Olympic champion, World champion and World Record holder, Elena Lashmanova of Russia, tested positive for GW501516

to keep up with today athlete you need to be using these compounds PERIOD. if you want to be stubborn and stick with the hold school ways then you will not be able to keep up. GW detectable time isn't that long so you know every athlete out there is going to be on the shit, they HAVE to

Very interesting. I have no doubt that sarms work and this proves that even further. I am looking into running cardarine next actually.

The only grey area is safety though. Long term i mean.

why wouldn't the athlete just use GH? They can't test for it...

They use stuff like sarms as it's cheaper and available. If it were illegal, not sure most would care anymore.

They use stuff like sarms as it's cheaper and available. If it were illegal, not sure most would care anymore.

sarm's are illegal and only found on the black market, unless it is in research chemical form. most of them are in phase 1, 2 trials still.

the problem in this industry is that MOST sarm's out there are bullshit OR pro hormones. you can make anything and sell it and slap the sarm label on and get away with it. same with peptides. that's why you MUST only get your sarms and peptides from legit places. a lot of guys who say that sarms gave them gyno or they gained 30 pounds on their bench or they got shutdown or some other crazy story were really just taking pro hormones.. this is giving sarms a reputation around social media that is wrong. in reality sarms' are SELECTIVE and will not suppress you like steroids, nor will they put 30 pounds on your bench. they were designed to be safer and less side effects than anabolic steroids.

also GW is not a sarm. its a PPAR. it is non hormonal. once again we see people selling GW in a bottle and people are getting crazy sides and results. GW will increase your endurance within days, you will notice a difference.. it will also burn off fat over time. it will not add strength or suppress you in any way. people need to make sure they buy it from legit place

to answer your question athletes use HGH for sure.. i'm talking pro athletes who can easily afford to get the real stuff. however when it comes to endurance, nothing beats GW in terms of ease of use. guys use to use AICAR, but the shit is expensive and the sides are brutal, it effects blood flow to the brain!!!. back in 2008 everyone switched to GW ahead of the Olympics, and then the WADA banned it the next year in 2009. they estimated 80% of Olympians had used GW to dope. word spreads fast in that community. trust me I used to compete in endurance sports so I can tell you exactly what guys use/used. and its not what most juiceheads are lead to believe on these forums either

Last edited:

Yes, they can and do test for it. The "they can't detect HGH" is what it used to be, 5 years ago. Its a brave new world.

- - - Updated - - -

Just "use The Google" or:

http://breakingmuscle.com/sports/staying-ahead-of-the-cheaters-a-new-test-for-human-growth-hormone

- - - Updated - - -

GW detectable time isn't that long .....

Any idea what the detectable time is for GW? Not half life, but actual detection time. Sometimes detection time is way out of skew with half life (e.g. water based stan).

- - - Updated - - -

.... or deca with a 6 day half life and 18 months clearance time. Sheeeeeit.

Any idea what the detectable time is for GW? Not half life, but actual detection time. Sometimes detection time is way out of skew with half life (e.g. water based stan).

- - - Updated - - -

GW is easily detectable for 40 days via urine.. AICAR is naturally occurring in the body so not as easy to spot. GW is not

Back
Top Bottom