Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beyond testosterone cypionate: evidence behind the use of nandrolone in male health -

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
Beyond testosterone cypionate: evidence behind the use of nandrolone in male health and wellness

Michael Pan, Jason R. Kovac
Published in Translational andrology and urology 2016
DOI:10.21037/tau.2016.03.03

Characterized by low serum testosterone levels and diverse symptoms, male hypogonadism is a common condition. Current medical treatment focuses on testosterone supplementation using multiple modalities such as injections, gels and pellets. Interestingly, while testosterone is considered an anabolic androgenic steroid, it has not been saddled with the social stigma that other, similar medications have. The goal of this review is to highlight an anabolic steroid, 19-nortestosterone (i.e., nandrolone, deca-durabolin) and illustrate prospective therapeutic applications for male health. Containing a chemical structure similar to testosterone, nandrolone has a higher myotrophic: androgenic ratio resulting in improved effects on muscle mass. Animal models have suggested application in the improvement of joint healing following rotator cuff repair. Minimal literature exists regarding the use of nandrolone and, as such, further human studies are required.

Worth the read through several pages
https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/8f3...506.1570896603

Thanks for sharing. I've heard a few doctors arguing nandrolones as a potential option before.

My doc is very well respected in academia regarding trt. He promotes the use of low doses of nandrolone in the 100mg and under range. I used it as part of my trt for a year and a half. He says it's safe for long term use but I just felt it wasn't necessary anymore. My recovery and sex drive was amazing after adding it. Also reduced the normal joint pain that occurs as you get older. Definitely improved muscle mass. I lost about 5 lbs of muscle when I came off that low dose.

ironically we are doing a deca episode next week for the podcast. so this is going to be discussed so thanks for that timely link
thats great that you guys already had a planned topic on this.. hey give me a shout on the episode next week..
This winter when time free's up on my end, do you guys think you all could get me on for some small chit chat?

do you have a link to the most recent ones?

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing surprising really. Deca has been used for that purpose forever
nope, it aint shocking at all, but we can all smile now and say "told you so".. so many people disagree with what we do and advocate..

Back
Top Bottom