Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My take on PSL

rihanetazi

I've been on PSL products for 3 weeks now and I can confidently say that the products are fucking legit.
Current cycle is for 12 weeks total:

250 deca pw
NPP Monday Thursday (200mg)
Sustanon 500 pw
EQ 500 PW
ADEX 1MG PW
CABER 1MG PW
HGH 3IU ED

The effects I'm getting are probably only from the phenylpropionate and propionate esters. The things I noticed are increased muscle fullness, elevated mood, and I can stay at the gym for hours with minimal fatigue (may be due to eq's rbc elevation).

- - - Updated - - -

Agression and increase libido as well.

Attachments

• A012E238-004A-40F4-8607-165565046D97.jpg
    A012E238-004A-40F4-8607-165565046D97.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 105
Glad to hear their products are treating you right, and have a great cycle, bro.

I've been on PSL products for 3 weeks now and I can confidently say that the products are fucking legit.
Current cycle is for 12 weeks total:

250 deca pw
NPP Monday Thursday (200mg)
Sustanon 500 pw
EQ 500 PW
ADEX 1MG PW
CABER 1MG PW
HGH 3IU ED

The effects I'm getting are probably only from the phenylpropionate and propionate esters. The things I noticed are increased muscle fullness, elevated mood, and I can stay at the gym for hours with minimal fatigue (may be due to eq's rbc elevation).

- - - Updated - - -

Agression and increase libido as well.
Thanks for the update, great to hear your liking your PSL products.
Npp is one of my favorites. And very underrated and underutilized.
Keep us updated in your future progress.

I'm doing something similar with PSL gear. I just finished week one. Cant wait for the NNP and EQ to kick in!! I'm curious - what does your diet look like?

I'm trying to lean out now. You will feel the NPP pretty quick, like 2 weeks or so.

2500 cals
40% carbs
40% protein
20% fat

I'm trying to lean out now. You will feel the NPP pretty quick, like 2 weeks or so.

2500 cals
40% carbs
40% protein
20% fat
What BF would you say you are? My goal is lean gain but I def dont want to gain BF. I'm trying to eat in a 500 calorie surplus of all clean food with about the same macros as you. I was told by everyone to AT LEAST eat at maintenance when on NNP

I'm doing something similar with PSL gear. I just finished week one. Cant wait for the NNP and EQ to kick in!! I'm curious - what does your diet look like?
Sub squoch, psl npp and eq are golden.. That's a great combo.

And PSL prop in there too!! Dont wanna jack the OPs thread but I'm stoked for the next few weeks when stuff starts to kick in

You will feel the NPP pretty quick. I personally wouldn't use test prop due to it's requirement of pinning eod. I'd always stick to sustanon that's got all the esters. What's your cycle like currently?

You will feel the NPP pretty quick. I personally wouldn't use test prop due to it's requirement of pinning eod. I'd always stick to sustanon that's got all the esters. What's your cycle like currently?
I love test prop and dont mind EOD pinning for a 16 week cycle. Have to pin EOD with NNP anyway so what the hell. I dont want to hijack the OPs thread so here is a link to a thread I just created with a diet question and cycle info.
https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/showthread.php?t=68323

Back
Top Bottom