Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training on Creatine

Solomonn

Registered
should I start changing my workouts since I got on Creatine. I am 22 years old and I am a new lifter of only two months. I decided to try creatine because I read it's safe for someone my age and who's new to weight training. When I start taking it does that mean I should start pushing myself more in the gym or should I keep my workouts the same

should I start changing my workouts since I got on Creatine. I am 22 years old and I am a new lifter of only two months. I decided to try creatine because I read it's safe for someone my age and who's new to weight training. When I start taking it does that mean I should start pushing myself more in the gym or should I keep my workouts the same

Keep your workouts the same but you'll get stronger so you can increase volume and the weights you use that's not a problem.

Well for one you should be constantly changing your workout routines if you want real progress….that being said creatine is not going to make any massive changes…

Creatine is very underrated and at times not talked about as often as it once was, once upon a time.
There is studies from universities, D1 university's that have produced incited how effective creatine is.
You can change your workout routine but do it gradually, load on the creatine and get full saturation, stay hydrated and incorporate it intra workout and post workouts. Add just a little bit on sea salt with your intro workout along with the creatine and some BCAAs.
Over the course of the next several weeks slowly increased the volume. You will start to grow.
Keep the ego in check and you'll do fine.
Creatine works and I know some gentleman that have used it throughout their life and they've been accused of juicing when in reality it was literally just their diet and everything being on point with the addition of creatine. Not monstrous but rather just quality physiques and creatine played a very vital role..

Better option, NATURAL sarms replacement - OSTAZOL - booster of test, strength, bulk up; CARDAZOL - booster of cardio,stamina,energy, FAT loss; NUTROZOL - booster of HGH, sleep aid, from bannednutrition.com

Continue taking it you will see a difference in time.

Just keep training and take your creatine. The only other thing I would say is to really pay attention to your diet. That is where the magic happens and most new lifters pay it the least attention.

Back
Top Bottom