Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar- under appreciated -

macedog24

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
aomb7q.jpg

Oxandrolone - (Anavar)
Anavar is a DHT derived steroid that has been structurally altered . Due to its alteration it has been classifies as a C17aa steroid.

Anavar is taken orally and one of the most side friendly steroids available today.

Anavar has an anabolic/androgenic Ratio of 322-630:24

Anavar while not a good mass builder shines during a cut phase and also during a recomp.
Anavars ability to increase nitrogen retention, decrease SHBG and inhibit glucocorticoid hormones such as cortisol allows for a better anabolic environment, provide a higher level of free or unbound testosterone, and allow other steroids to be used more effectively.

Anavar has been shown to enhance muscular endurance, preserve lean muscle tissue, increase strength and to directly promote fatloss. Users should experience muscle hardness and density without the added bloat or weight gain.

Anavar does not carry any estrogenic or progestin side effects . So you will not have to worry about water retention , hair loss and/or gynecomastia. Along with these side effects comes high blood pressure . This should not be an issue, but can very from person to person.

Anavar is known to effect your cholesterol. You should keep an eye on your levels, eat foods that are enriched in omega fatty acids and supplement with a good quality fish oil.

I would recommend using anavar when running heavier/stronger compounds such as Trenbolone and Superdrol.
The reason being strength gains are to fast with many steroids, you hear about cause injuries ruin with tears and more. The reason this happens is because collagen and elastin cannot keep up with the huge increase in performance and strength..
This is where anavar comes into play.
Anavar increases collagen and elastin.
Anavar increases ATP.
Anavar, goes to work almost immediately.
http://puritysourcelabs.ru/oral-steroids/540-oxandrolone-anavar-10mgtab-ep.html

in all my years running var i can't think of a more confusing steroid simply because it is so often faked or something else. this is why i am so glad you guys are here to provide the forum REAL VAR.

hell fucking yeah i will be ordering some for my next cycle.

Anavar is great. The problem with anavar is that 90% of the anvar on the market is fake.

If you can get real legitimate anavar - it is a fantastic steroid that does't get the credit it deserves

Its unfortunate, but you both are correct. Anavar is one of the most faked aas out there. Anavar does get a bad rep due to this.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Legit anavar is always a blessing! One of my favorite orals.

The issue I have had with var is that it makes me too hungry. Not sure why because other orals don't do that to me. Not even dbol. I know, its kind of weird.
The only issue i have with var is my neck and chest become red as hell. Like im sunburnt. Oh and the pumps become crippling if i run it to high.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Love me some Var!!! Top 3 favorite substance of all time! Have anyone here ran Var from PSL?!

aomb7q.jpg

Oxandrolone - (Anavar)
Anavar is a DHT derived steroid that has been structurally altered . Due to its alteration it has been classifies as a C17aa steroid.

Anavar is taken orally and one of the most side friendly steroids available today.

Anavar has an anabolic/androgenic Ratio of 322-630:24

Anavar while not a good mass builder shines during a cut phase and also during a recomp.
Anavars ability to increase nitrogen retention, decrease SHBG and inhibit glucocorticoid hormones such as cortisol allows for a better anabolic environment, provide a higher level of free or unbound testosterone, and allow other steroids to be used more effectively.

Anavar has been shown to enhance muscular endurance, preserve lean muscle tissue, increase strength and to directly promote fatloss. Users should experience muscle hardness and density without the added bloat or weight gain.

Anavar does not carry any estrogenic or progestin side effects . So you will not have to worry about water retention , hair loss and/or gynecomastia. Along with these side effects comes high blood pressure . This should not be an issue, but can very from person to person.

Anavar is known to effect your cholesterol. You should keep an eye on your levels, eat foods that are enriched in omega fatty acids and supplement with a good quality fish oil.

I would recommend using anavar when running heavier/stronger compounds such as Trenbolone and Superdrol.
The reason being strength gains are to fast with many steroids, you hear about cause injuries ruin with tears and more. The reason this happens is because collagen and elastin cannot keep up with the huge increase in performance and strength..
This is where anavar comes into play.
Anavar increases collagen and elastin.
Anavar increases ATP.
Anavar, goes to work almost immediately.
http://puritysourcelabs.ru/oral-steroids/540-oxandrolone-anavar-10mgtab-ep.html

Make sure to take advantage of the bulk deals and SAVE BIG .
Pay with Bitcoin and SAVE AN ADDITIONAL 10% OFF.
http://puritysourcelabs.ru/oral-steroids/540-oxandrolone-anavar-10mgtab-ep.html#/3-bulk_offer-500_tabs thats a 20% savings

Please dont spam my promo thread with your videos because you dont prefer anavar. This is a thread for psl and their products.
Start a new thread of your own if you want to get the community to chime in about which they prefer and why. Thank you.

Pardon the condescension but you lack comprehension. Never said I prefer anavar. Did you even watch or check the title of the video?

You're thread title was about anavar, thought I would contribute and wasn't ment to be spam/doesn't meet the definition of spam.. it pretty much reinforces what you say in your description. I like to combine dylans videos with a doctor's perspective and was just trying to help.

Pardon the condescension but you lack comprehension. Never said I prefer anavar. Did you even watch or check the title of the video?

You're thread title was about anavar, thought I would contribute and wasn't ment to be spam/doesn't meet the definition of spam.. it pretty much reinforces what you say in your description. I like to combine dylans videos with a doctor's perspective and was just trying to help.

*didn't prefer anavar.

I actually do prefer anavar but understand winstrols is a better performance enhancer.

I dont lack comprehesion." And if you read clearly I didnt say your prefer anavar!" But again this is a promo thread. Lets keep it at that. As i said this is an argument that has gone back and fourth for decades. Some say this, others say that... Now if you want to start a new thread as i stated I would be happy to indulge.
You want research. Pros, cons.
First hand use, Studies...

Back
Top Bottom