Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Clean Spare Muscle?

IV read that clenbuteral spares muscle in a cut is this true?

So im just going to chime in from my personal experience.

There are some studies that suggest that clenbuteral, through its fat burning properties, can help aid in raising testosterone levels.

Having said that I took it for 2 weeks max 60mcg a day and I felt miserable. Sweating, rapid heart rate, fatigue, cramping, jittery, weak, etc.

I wouldnt touch that shit personally. Cardarine or SR9009 or even an ECA stack are far better IMO.

There are some studies that show some anti-catabolic properties, however there is strong evidence of permanent damage to cardiac tissue as well.

IV read that clenbuteral spares muscle in a cut is this true?

Yea I actually believe it’s on the anabolic side of sparing as to say it’s actually helping in muscle growth. That being said it sucks to run. It’s like that moment when you think you’ve had to many redbulls but all day for two weeks.

Yea I actually believe it’s on the anabolic side of sparing as to say it’s actually helping in muscle growth. That being said it sucks to run. It’s like that moment when you think you’ve had to many redbulls but all day for two weeks.
Is it suppressive then?

Yea dude it was way too much for me even at low doses. I have no clue how people run 100+mcg a day for weeks on end.

You’ll be better off with slow and steady weight loss. I wasn’t endorsing Clenbuterol btw. I was just stating that I haven’t found it to be catabolic in my personal experience. If every person says think twice before using it, I would listen to them.

Is it suppressive then?

https://www.evolutionary.org/clenbuterol-steroids-side-effects

No it is not suppressive as Genixcon said but again it can wreak havoc on your heart. My thing is if the risk was worth the reward then just like steroids have at it I just didnt really see any benefits to clen over an ECA stack to be honest.

- - - Updated - - -

You’ll be better off with slow and steady weight loss. I wasn’t endorsing Clenbuterol btw. I was just stating that I haven’t found it to be catabolic in my personal experience. If every person says think twice before using it, I would listen to them.

Hahaha no I hear you man like all the stuff we take has risks to it especially steroids. I again just didnt see the benefits of it other than I felt like ass, was sweating like crazy, couldnt sleep. Shit with those side effects id rather run Tren and actually get results.

most guys cannot stand clen, me included

a few have good results on it though. if you decide to use it, make sure you use it right. domestic-supply sells it
I'm gonna try it, very low dose to start, might call it quits in a day if I don't like it.

Clen is an asthma drug and has nothing to do with building muscle. We found out that Clen burns fat by accident and now everyone is abusing the dosages causing unwanted side effects.

Clen is an asthma drug and has nothing to do with building muscle. We found out that Clen burns fat by accident and now everyone is abusing the dosages causing unwanted side effects.

I don’t think the statement that clen has nothing to do with building muscle is a little obtuse. There is a affinity between the two. Studies show that it’s a down pathway effect but something is happening.

I don’t think the statement that clen has nothing to do with building muscle is a little obtuse. There is a affinity between the two. Studies show that it’s a down pathway effect but something is happening.
I started using Clen back in the 90's before everyone and their mother started using it. I used to get it in Mexico. It increases strength, burns fat by increasing body temperature but it has no anabolic effect on the body.

Back
Top Bottom