Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Geneza pharmaceuticals. Anyone had any luck last few months?

tgensin

Got some test E 250. Did first pin 2 days ago. Im using it for TRT because my doctor wouldnt prescribe it to me even though my total T is 300. I'm tired of feeling like shit and really need this to be legit. ISP numbers check out on their site. Just worriee because ive seen a lack of real reviews and the ones ive seen dont seem to be too good....i bought again because it worked for me in the past (3 years ago) but that was a long time ago now.

Any input would be helpful, thanks.

Got some test E 250. Did first pin 2 days ago. Im using it for TRT because my doctor wouldnt prescribe it to me even though my total T is 300. I'm tired of feeling like shit and really need this to be legit. ISP numbers check out on their site. Just worriee because ive seen a lack of real reviews and the ones ive seen dont seem to be too good....i bought again because it worked for me in the past (3 years ago) but that was a long time ago now.

Any input would be helpful, thanks.

Is your latest post not virtually a duplicate of your "Geneza Test Enth 250 legit or not now in 2018," tgensin?

It is. I didn't mean to duplicate it. Had it open in another tab and I must have hit send thinking it was a reply

It is. I didn't mean to duplicate it. Had it open in another tab and I must have hit send thinking it was a reply

I thought it to have been the result of something like that. But prior to this, I thought it was only I who did things like that. ;-)

Hahaha word. Hey, are you actually a naps rep? If so is it possible to somehow obtain any recent lab results from the geneza test? The later one naps has is from 2016...been almost 3 years since

Hahaha word. Hey, are you actually a naps rep? If so is it possible to somehow obtain any recent lab results from the geneza test? The later one naps has is from 2016...been almost 3 years since

No, tgensin, I live in the Hollywood Hills section of North Hollywood, California rather than the Moldova section of Europe. I'm simply a longtime and very satisfied customer of Naps-Promeds who grew tired of all of the lies put forth about Naps-Promeds within this forum. So now I promote Naps-Promeds in order to counter those lies.
IOW, tgensin, I have no connection to Naps-Promeds beyond the fact I order gear from them.

No, tgensin, I live in the Hollywood Hills section of North Hollywood, California rather than the Moldova section of Europe. I'm simply a longtime and very satisfied customer of Naps-Promeds who grew tired of all of the lies put forth about Naps-Promeds within this forum. So now I promote Naps-Promeds in order to counter those lies.
IOW, tgensin, I have no connection to Naps-Promeds beyond the fact I order gear from them.

The ONLY connection he has is as follows:

1) He founded the company
2) He is sitting CEO

Other than those 2 little tidbits.... lousy a gear monkey like the rest of us. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have two options. Either wait for 4-5 weeks and get blood tests done. Or you can find a more researched and validated as legit source of test.

I see this all the time. People start their cycle/trt and then start asking about the legitimacy of what they just injected. Horse before the cart folks!

Great

So the only info ive gotten is that everyone is a fucking liar and ive probably got bunk gear. Sickkk thanks everyone

Great

So the only info ive gotten is that everyone is a fucking liar and ive probably got bunk gear. Sickkk thanks everyone

No one said you'd be happy with the replies.

Great

What is it that causes you to believe you were sold bunk gear, tgensin?

I've never heard of Geneza pharmaceuticals so I can't comment.

Check the source reviews section on the forums here. You might be able to find some reviews

I’ve never heard in Geneza selling anything bunk, like British dragon they’re one of the largest UGLs.

I can’t use them because they brew in MCT oil which gives me terrible pip but plenty of people use them.

Just look at the presentation of their gear, the labels, crimping, customs tops etc, and how long they’ve been around. No one would put that much effort into bunk gear, and naps have been around for ages as well.

I’ve never heard in Geneza selling anything bunk, like British dragon they’re one of the largest UGLs.

I can’t use them because they brew in MCT oil which gives me terrible pip but plenty of people use them.

Just look at the presentation of their gear, the labels, crimping, customs tops etc, and how long they’ve been around. No one would put that much effort into bunk gear, and naps have been around for ages as well.

Hey man, thanks for that info. Very helpful.

All the vials look as legit as then can to be honest..
Batch number, isp, and separation date are all stamped on and the tops are legit and secure.

The oil is just pretty watery and my first injection was subQ 5 days ago and I still have a lump under my skin. I know this is normal with subQ injections but I'm worried because its still there..

Idk I'm just super paranoid and my next injection is tomorrow.

Why would anyone inject oil sub q?
Is there a reason you can't do IM?

Sent from an alien spaceship using Tapatalk

It can be done, I’ve done it before but didn’t like it. Found it more uncomfortable then IM honestly. I read a study once showing you can actually have better absorption subQ but I didn’t keep up with the research.

Hey man, thanks for that info. Very helpful.

All the vials look as legit as then can to be honest..
Batch number, isp, and separation date are all stamped on and the tops are legit and secure.

The oil is just pretty watery and my first injection was subQ 5 days ago and I still have a lump under my skin. I know this is normal with subQ injections but I'm worried because its still there..

Idk I'm just super paranoid and my next injection is tomorrow.

MCT oil is thin, if it came from naps you’re fine man.

Relax and just pin it IM in your quad, I pin quads with insulin syringes with no issues.

Back
Top Bottom