Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH Cycle So Far

jonlb21

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to post my results and pick everyone’s brain about my Pfizer genotropin cycle thus far. I started this for healing purposes only. I just had my third shoulder surgery on November 8th. My surgeon couldn’t prescribe HGH but did suggest I take it. I game on these forums and the majority of people told me to stick with pharma grade hence the Pfizer genotropin pens. I have been at 2ius 5 days on 2 days off since the surgery. I haven’t really seen an improvement in my shoulder. So I have upped the dosage to 2.5 ius. With my pens about to run out, my question is should I stick with the pharma grade or switch to some generics? The pharma grade stuff is insanely expensive but is obviously higher quality. Anyone have any thoughts ideas?

From what I've read, and someone please correct me, it takes several months for HGH results. I seem to remember reading something along the lines of 8+ months for some people to see the benefits

From the research I did I saw something similar, but that was for muscle building. I couldn't find any reserach that shows how long to strat expierencing healing benefits.

From the research I did I saw something similar, but that was for muscle building. I couldn't find any research that shows how long to start experiencing healing benefits.

For general fat burning and healing you should really be at 3-4iu a day. That's been the normal protocol with pharma grade hgh. Stick with pharma if it's available to you it's MUCH more expensive but the quality is night and day

I will bump it up to 3ius but I just can't afford to do it at 4ius every day. That would be almost a full pen a week. That's financially improbable

The pharma grade is legit but at some of the doses people recommend it would cost $1,000 month. Just not realistic

I will bump it up to 3ius but I just can't afford to do it at 4ius every day. That would be almost a full pen a week. That's financially improbable

I buy the pharm grade from you so you can get generic if you want.....There is no comparison in my book but I do understand the cost sucks......Look into GHRP 2 and 6 and Ostarine MK 2866 from Sarms 1..... .....HGH is not miracle but it does work ...Injuries never heal fast enough is just a fact in every athlete....I have had multiple surges and injuries and every time I am like WTF heal already......Take it slow bro....The danger of HGH is you can heal to fast get back to action and pop your injured all over again.....Has happened to me back in the day as well many other athletes...

I was prescribed hgh at 2iu 3 times a week. Takes 6 months to feel any affects

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never used HGH, but even in saying this, I think you should switch to the generic if you can, and try running a much higher dose. I've seen people compare pharma HGH to good quality ugl say its about 2x as effective. So if you needed 4ui of genotropin too see the desired results then (granted the stars are aligned) you would need 8ui of an ug product to get the same results. From what I've read, 2ui HGH a day wont do jack shit, that is what is prescribed to HRT patients, you will need a much higher dose to achieve any accelerated healing. You probably have been wasting your time and money with 2ius a day, which explains why you have seen no results.

My dr. He had it on hand for 400$ It came with 6 vials powder and 6 vials saline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hgh takes a significant amount of time to take effect, especially with what your enduring... don't expect it to heal you overnight... its not a zoltar machine... it can't grant wishes bro... it carries so benefits but personally, there is more allure than results... im sorry... that's just fact... it takes a very long time, as most peptides do as opposed to faster acting options... your just going to have to be patient... you have to know going into it that its going to take time and be very pricey... i would definitely stack mk-2866 and lgd-4033 to enhance the healing process... just don't expect overnight magic bro

if you used lgd and mk together, i bet they be more effective for healing connective tissue than 2ui hgh. in terms of time, cost, and results. never used growth but lgd definitely helped heal a nagging shoulder injury i had, and i wasn't even taking it for that purpose. From what i hear ostarine healing abilities are even stronger, but ive never ran osta solo so i couldn't say.

That's the thing with GH. It's very slow and very expensive to see results, and it just takes a long time. Higher doses can help but it will still be slow and just be even more expensive

From what I've read, and someone please correct me, it takes several months for HGH results. I seem to remember reading something along the lines of 8+ months for some people to see the benefits

that's mainly for physique changes i believe. Because i get very quick healing benefits even from GHRP combos myself.

In fact, you could throw in some Ipamorelin on top of it man and really increase your output on your two off days, or even during the week as well.

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to post my results and pick everyone’s brain about my Pfizer genotropin cycle thus far. I started this for healing purposes only. I just had my third shoulder surgery on November 8th. My surgeon couldn’t prescribe HGH but did suggest I take it. I game on these forums and the majority of people told me to stick with pharma grade hence the Pfizer genotropin pens. I have been at 2ius 5 days on 2 days off since the surgery. I haven’t really seen an improvement in my shoulder. So I have upped the dosage to 2.5 ius. With my pens about to run out, my question is should I stick with the pharma grade or switch to some generics? The pharma grade stuff is insanely expensive but is obviously higher quality. Anyone have any thoughts ideas?

you answered your own question.If price is no issue go pharma.If it is go good generics like kefei.Ive used kefei for over 6 months straight and im very pleased

Back
Top Bottom