Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

One secret of being SUPER big

Changing goals is less of a head fuck. My all time PB on bench is 190kg. I hit 170kg the last two cycles (a few months back for the 2nd). Right now I'm trying to hit 3 x 8 x 140kg. It's kinda a given I wont do 190kg again (never used a shirt so... maybe with a shirt lol).

You could reach this no question I don’t believe in the mindset you can’t but the mindset you can and will you are big and strong enough to do it there’s no stopping what you can do

You could reach this no question I don’t believe in the mindset you can’t but the mindset you can and will you are big and strong enough to do it there’s no stopping what you can do

100%. I've used (see my tips thread) what are called positive, negative and open language. Open is a 'let's see'.

100%. I've used (see my tips thread) what are called positive, negative and open language. Open is a 'let's see'.

I always have to go convert your kgs to lbs to see the big boy weights you are pushing.

Try being 280 pounds but gaining 80 pounds in 11 weeks of lean size it’s very difficult walking wiping your ass not a fat 280 but veins and abs minimal fat. Not easy being big

Changing goals is less of a head fuck. My all time PB on bench is 190kg. I hit 170kg the last two cycles (a few months back for the 2nd). Right now I'm trying to hit 3 x 8 x 140kg. It's kinda a given I wont do 190kg again (never used a shirt so... maybe with a shirt lol).

I’m surprised at your weight you only got 420lb bench. I have hit 520lbs for 1 at 280lbs this off-season.

I’m surprised at your weight you only got 420lb bench. I have hit 520lbs for 1 at 280lbs this off-season.

How tall are you??

Plus I was 318lbs when I did that 190kg (418lbs).

I consider myself 'ok' for most gym lifts. But I'm outstanding for grip. World class (or have been).

How tall are you??

Plus I was 318lbs when I did that 190kg (418lbs).

I consider myself 'ok' for most gym lifts. But I'm outstanding for grip. World class (or have been).

I’m 6’3 with long arms. I have a 6’5 wingspan.

how many guys in every gym can do 400+ ? you will find maybe a handful at a legit gym. none at a smaller place like planet fitness or one of those places. i cannot do 400 anymore, i could before i blew out my shoulder and was taking tren. i peaked around 425 and i was about 196 pounds. i will likely never lift that heavy again barring a miracle. so if mobster at his age can do 400+ that is incredible to me

how many guys in every gym can do 400+ ? you will find maybe a handful at a legit gym. none at a smaller place like planet fitness or one of those places. i cannot do 400 anymore, i could before i blew out my shoulder and was taking tren. i peaked around 425 and i was about 196 pounds. i will likely never lift that heavy again barring a miracle. so if mobster at his age can do 400+ that is incredible to me

Oh I agree. Not taking anything away from him. That’s still really good. I know many guys that can press 400+ but they are younger. I know a guy that is 196lbs that lifts over 500 as well. He is a competitive powerlifter though. I typically lift heavy in the 8-12 rep range to maximize hypertrophy but find myself doing less heavy barbell because it’s so hard on the joints.

I've never been a good bencher. I'm much better at pulling movements. At any rate, doing 200 pound benches feels like 400 to me so it's same result. : )

Oh I agree. Not taking anything away from him. That’s still really good. I know many guys that can press 400+ but they are younger. I know a guy that is 196lbs that lifts over 500 as well. He is a competitive powerlifter though. I typically lift heavy in the 8-12 rep range to maximize hypertrophy but find myself doing less heavy barbell because it’s so hard on the joints.

I was 40 odd when I did it. I also have buddies younger and way stronger. Heck, one is Chris Jenkins. 700+ squats and deadlifts at 90kg (198lbs).

As I said I'd say I'm a 10% lifter (as in in the strongest 10% of most gyms) on most lifts. But on grip I'm in (or was) the 1%.

All my current training bar two grip movements are in the 8 rep range

I was 40 odd when I did it. I also have buddies younger and way stronger. Heck, one is Chris Jenkins. 700+ squats and deadlifts at 90kg (198lbs).

As I said I'd say I'm a 10% lifter (as in in the strongest 10% of most gyms) on most lifts. But on grip I'm in (or was) the 1%.

All my current training bar two grip movements are in the 8 rep range

which is why you are your age and still able to go heavy. i fucked up in my mid 30's and will never lift heavy again :(

when i hit my PR's i had my 110 pound gf spotting me. basically her job was if something went wrong run and find the biggest dude in the gym lol .. that is how dumb i was

I couldn’t imagine being that big it would have to be kind of a pain trying to do anything. I have a lot of respect for the guys that can get that big and still have visible abs but not something I would or could ever do. Everyone loves to see a mass monster though.

Like wiping your ass

which is why you are your age and still able to go heavy. i fucked up in my mid 30's and will never lift heavy again :(

when i hit my PR's i had my 110 pound gf spotting me. basically her job was if something went wrong run and find the biggest dude in the gym lol .. that is how dumb i was

LOL. I had guys that did strongman as spotters

Back
Top Bottom