Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best healing supplement out there

nusrc265

Registered
after my workout I'll go 2 or 3 days being sore, I've tried taking hot baths and I've tried doing my best to improve my Sleep Quality. The more I try the more it seems like I'm going in the wrong direction. Is there a supplement that I can take to speed up my recovery and heal my body

after my workout I'll go 2 or 3 days being sore, I've tried taking hot baths and I've tried doing my best to improve my Sleep Quality. The more I try the more it seems like I'm going in the wrong direction. Is there a supplement that I can take to speed up my recovery and heal my body

Best healing supplement is n2joint rx and if you want to increase hgh and sleep well add nutrozol 677 3 caps before bed. It will increase hgh levels and help you sleep and recover.

Best healing supplement is n2joint rx and if you want to increase hgh and sleep well add nutrozol 677 3 caps before bed. It will increase hgh levels and help you sleep and recover.

yeah i agree with this

Sounds like you should definitely take more days off and reduce your volume for a bit. As for taking anything, Ostarine, Nutrobal, and N2JointRX are going to be great for healing and maintenance. Ostarine is also great for recovery.

Up your protein

To be clear - the guys are basing their recommendations on 2 points
1) Is injury - so any GH boosting product (inc GH itself) will help with injury repair
2) Is joint issues - hence both GH boosting and a great product like N2JointRX

However, you sounded to me like a dude that's smashed it in the gym and is having major DOMS (post workout muscle soreness).

That can be fixed by
1) foods - esp more protein.
2) contrast baths
3) saunas
4) massage
5) stretching

aka rest and recovery

Make sure youre eating and sleeping enough!!

Buddy just stacks N2JointRx with N2Sleen and that will work out great man!

https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Need-2-Sleep-p16.html

https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-And-Wellness-c27/N2Joint-RX-p319.html

Back
Top Bottom