Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

older guy using deca durabolin

Mcbride56

Registered
I am 56 years old and I plan on using deca 150mg per week for 14 weeks. I am 15% body fat and 218 pounds, and mostly a strength guy in the gym. I don't care about being lean, just strong and healthy. I am already on HRT at 200mg a week test, so the deca will just be an addition. what you think?

- - - Updated - - -

I have not used steroids before but tried sarms.

I am 56 years old and I plan on using deca 150mg per week for 14 weeks. I am 15% body fat and 218 pounds, and mostly a strength guy in the gym. I don't care about being lean, just strong and healthy. I am already on HRT at 200mg a week test, so the deca will just be an addition. what you think?

- - - Updated - - -

I have not used steroids before but tried sarms.

Leaner then. Better for less issues with estrogen on cycle

deca is a good idea for an older guy due to its mild properties. just add proviron to it

also 200mg a week HRT is ridiculously high. you are doing more harm than good with that dosage

At 150mg per week, the deca will mainly just give you joint relief. If you want strength or muscle gains, I would get that dose closer to 300-400mg per week. Keep your test at the 200mg dose too.

I've run it plenty in addition to my trt and have a script for it. 150-200 mg per week works great and has had no side effects for me. 200mg did put on a bit of muscle as well.

It would be worthwhile to speak with a pharmacist.

Biology by design is a start up, run by pharmacists, whom specialize in Performance Enhancement.

They do pathology, then design a protocol in line with your biology.

It would be worthwhile to speak with a pharmacist.

Biology by design is a start up, run by pharmacists, whom specialize in Performance Enhancement.

They do pathology, then design a protocol in line with your biology.

What's the website for Biology By Design? Couldn't find them online, but their PE testing and protocol creation approach sounds interesting...

Like others have said 150mg/week of deca is a waste unless you "maybe" want some join relief. I would be looking to run it at 400mg a week if you want to grow. TRT weekly dosages tend to be between 125-175mg. 200mg is not extreme but its on the high side...just depends on your bloodwork....follow that.

Back
Top Bottom