Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting VS bulking

Brentonshaw

Registered
I have always been on the bulking side when buying roids, but this time I am looking for more of the cutting side. I am a semi-pro golfer and need to gain flexibility for more rotation in my back swing. I have always been a fan of oxymetholone and have used it for both cutting and bulking. When i say cutting, I consider fat loss more then weight loss. I am looking for strength with my flexibility goal in mind.

What oral supplement and dosage should I look in to for increased muscle memory and flexibility?

With the proper diet, how beneficial is Oxymetholone compared to others for my goals?

Thank you for your time Brenton S. Shaw

bro for golfing use Cardarine gw 20mgs ed and anavar 30mgs ed...but you can do away with anavar and use andarine s4 and osta...

Steroids aren't needed at all for your goals. Even a low dosage of Anavar (oxymetholone) will suppress your HPTA and be difficult to recover from. If I was in your situation, I would use SARMS instead. Look into the SARM triple stack: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
n2guard at 3 capsules/day

SARMS will provide tremendous endurance, fat loss and recovery benefits. Even better, SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

A great addition to the above SARMS stack would be a non-stimulant fat burner and nutrient partitioner, such as N2slin from n2bm.com. With high muscle insulin sensitivity, nutrients will be pulled into the muscle cells and away from fat cells.

Interesting. I will have to do some research in to SARMS, they are new to me. Roids would probably prohibit the flexibility goal

Thanks for the input, Il look in to it.

Brenton S. Shaw

Interesting. I will have to do some research in to SARMS, they are new to me. Roids would probably prohibit the flexibility goal

Thanks for the input, Il look in to it.

Brenton S. Shaw

They are definitely worth to be considered. Also, Ostarine would be tremendously beneficial for you as a golfer, since you have the chance of suffering from the tennis elbow, and other elbow related injuries. This SARM has an amazing ability to improve the health of tendons, and drastically improve the recovery from joint and bone related injuries. All in all, there is absolutely no need for you to run steroids, and you will be perfectly well off with just SARMs, which barely have any side effects, and require less ancillaries and PCT.

Back
Top Bottom