Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is this the end of SARMS?

i clicked on it and watched bout a minute or two and had to shut it off

ANYONE can start a youtube channel and post a video, even if said person has zero knowledge or experience with what they are talking about

youtube has turned into complete trash since everyone is jumping over each other to post clickbait things. it isn't just fitness it is every industry. see what is going on with the stock market. every 20 year old is starting their own youtube channel about stocks, spamming stocks. of course they put up a 1 minute disclaimer to start which they think covers their asses (it doesn't)

i can tell in 10 seconds that dude has all clickbait titles to his videos scaring people into clicking. he cannot provide factual and quality info so he resorts to clickbait to get views. then he turns around and uses those views to sell junky supplements. it is all the same shit across the board

this is why i don't recommend going to youtube for fitness related knowledge. stay the hell away from it aside from Dylan's channel and our podcast link. that is it.

I think that guy is okay. He's been around a while. He don't push supplements, he don't push certain sarms companies in his videos.

He was one of the main people documented in the Tony Huge movie... What do you guys think of Tony Huge? He's a little crazy but I think overall he's entertaining as hell...

I think that guy is okay. He's been around a while. He don't push supplements, he don't push certain sarms companies in his videos.

He was one of the main people documented in the Tony Huge movie... What do you guys think of Tony Huge? He's a little crazy but I think overall he's entertaining as hell...

He's a c**t (how's that for a clickbait reply lol)

i don't find him entertaining myself but he does a good job appealing to the young male demographic which buys a lot of his products. i have zero interest in the whole "lambroghini and chicks in the hot tub schtick". it is all fakeness, Kim Kardashian/Kanye west sewer social media appeal. real men don't need to do any of that bullshit and fake a persona cause they are secure with themselves.

in real life he is nothing like he is when the camera is on. it is all an act. but that is how it works in marketing. the truth is a good product sells itself. you don't need cars, babes, and money. younger guys see that and think 'hey if i buy that product i too can drive a nice car, get babes in the jacuzzi, and have money!' it is a complete 180 of what appeals to someone like me, in fact it turns me away from your product when you use that style marketing, but like i said i'm sure i'm the minority. at 25 your outlook on life is very different then say 45, so if you are under 30 and find his schtick entraining its understandable, but at 45 i am :confused:

Last edited:
i don't find him entertaining myself but he does a good job appealing to the young male demographic which buys a lot of his products. i have zero interest in the whole "lambroghini and chicks in the hot tub schtick". it is all fakeness, Kim Kardashian/Kanye west sewer social media appeal. real men don't need to do any of that bullshit and fake a persona cause they are secure with themselves.

in real life he is nothing like he is when the camera is on. it is all an act. but that is how it works in marketing. the truth is a good product sells itself. you don't need cars, babes, and money. younger guys see that and think 'hey if i buy that product i too can drive a nice car, get babes in the jacuzzi, and have money!' it is a complete 180 of what appeals to someone like me, in fact it turns me away from your product when you use that style marketing, but like i said i'm sure i'm the minority. at 25 your outlook on life is very different then say 45, so if you are under 30 and find his schtick entraining its understandable, but at 45 i am :confused:
Oh I just meant his content on PEDs... Broderick Chavez is another good one, do you guys know him?

Oh I just meant his content on PEDs... Broderick Chavez is another good one, do you guys know him?

mobster and I are going to be doing some interesting characters on our podcast coming up including guys like Valentino which is the next one being recorded next week.

if you have any requests post them up in the podcast thread and we can do one of those guys in the future

mobster and I are going to be doing some interesting characters on our podcast coming up including guys like Valentino which is the next one being recorded next week.

if you have any requests post them up in the podcast thread and we can do one of those guys in the future
Broderick Chavez would be a fantastic guest

Click bait !and this dude is super reckless over the years and is terrible example of anything in life for young guys the most.

Tony Huge: how often (worth a search) do we see members of this forum complaining about PH like side effects from Enhanced sarms products?

bro i click the link and watch the video. don't know who that guy is, never seen him before. what he saying? that sarms no good or they gonna get bant? that is nothing new, lot of guys hatin on sarms over years. i use em bro, sarms.forsale been using GW and LGD. shit works good, if you believe that they gonna get bant just load up now

End of sarms will never come, they will just move to non-credit-card platforms.

Back
Top Bottom