Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

strange issue with estrogen numbers

Dorieman

Registered
I ran test Cyp and deca along with adex for 12 weeks then i swapped out the deca for tren the last 4 weeks since i tolerate it so well. my bp is fine and my lipids are okay. my question is why is my estrogen levels coming in at over 500 when the range should be under 50? i argued with the lab and the lady said they would let me retest and i came in at 450. what is going on here?

Tren cross reactivity

I ran test Cyp and deca along with adex for 12 weeks then i swapped out the deca for tren the last 4 weeks since i tolerate it so well. my bp is fine and my lipids are okay. my question is why is my estrogen levels coming in at over 500 when the range should be under 50? i argued with the lab and the lady said they would let me retest and i came in at 450. what is going on here?

If you went in there fasted your E3 can through off your Total estro, look at my bloods below and this was fasted..
However keep an eye on my E2 levels. They are at a respectable mark.

Below that blood work is what Trenbolone did to some other labs that I had.. It's called cross-reactivity.

AzHMLg5.jpg

Tren to Estrgo cross reactivity bloodwork
Cross reactivity with tren to estrogen example below >4000.0,
That is where it capped off, if it could have gone higher, It would have.

With blood work there's always going to be draw-backs and the potentials of contamination and report problems, one limitation of steroid hormone immunoassays is interference caused by compounds with structural similarity to the target steroid of the assay.(In my case Tren to Estrogen) Interfering molecules include structurally related endogenous compounds and their metabolites as well as drugs such as anabolic steroids..

Talk about Cross reactivity with tren to estrogen.. It's due to the structures closely resembling each other and certain tests can not tell the difference. This is why it's best to a sensitive essay, LC MS-MS

Yet...

No gyno or sore nips
Zero Bloat
1mg Adex E3D
minimal to no acne (slight clusters in same areas as always)
Libido is sky high and above on point!
v7OlWY8.jpg

Last edited:
once again, a lack of research with tren.. its commonly known that tren will skew estrogen levels, often times to a ridiculous extent... once again, ive pointed out time and time again that you should study tren inside and and out (which you should do before using any steroid) before ever even considering it...

SHBG, my last result was 2. It's alright being that low?
Mine is always extremely low.

But yeh tren will test false positive for Estro, I made that mistake once.

tren raises prolactin. did you get that blood level checked? tren is overall a drug that imo carries too many sides and risks to be messed with unless youre doing it for a competition.

i feel like we need less people taking tren. theres no place for it unless you compete. the risks and sides are massive when compared to the benefits.

- - - Updated - - -

and i just repeated myself lol

Back
Top Bottom