Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need Monstro’s insider stack

pcottyu

what do I have to do and who do I have to kill to get my hands on Monstro’s insider stack?
Dude is an absolute stud and an incredible athlete
I’m 25 years old
ready for steroids, been lifting for 2 years nonstop 3x per week
I’m up to 170 pounds and 5’11’’. dude looks good! Can you please share this stack?

what do I have to do and who do I have to kill to get my hands on Monstro’s insider stack?
I’m 25 years old
I’m up to 170 pounds and 5’11’’. dude looks good! Can you please share this stack?

More importantly, his diet and training will help you more than his ped use. 3 days a week is not much training

the LAST thing you want is any of his advice whatsoever.. thats a great way to shorten your life span and turn into the biggest fucking moron on the planet.. so if thats your goal, then follow his advice

My best advice is to never listen to one thing Monstro says as it will only decrease your IQ in a major way and he will only lead to advising things that will hurt you. He really should not even be allowed here

More importantly, his diet and training will help you more than his ped use. 3 days a week is not much training

you left out the #1 thing. GENETICS

monstro has his parents to thank for that. and yes he is an absolute beast

Nope. You aren't even close to a high test only cycle yet my dude. You just now starting to use gear. Then you need to work your way up or just don't even do it if u can be responsible enough. Start first cycle 300 to 500 test thats it. Maybe a mild oral with it. At most. You ain't doing shit close to what he's doing yet. U ain't touching tren yet sorry guy

I’m 25 years old

I think monstro does a lot of trenbolone, not sure thats the best idea

I dont see why the Monstro hate here is strong

my insider stack now

1000mgs testosterone enanthate/week
1000mgs trenbolone enanthate/week
100mgs winstrol/day
100mgs anavar/day
10 IUs of HGH/day
25mgs aromasin/day
20mgs nolvadex/day
20mgs cardarine gw/day

I’m 25 years old

Don't be silly. Next

I dont see why the Monstro hate here is strong

my insider stack now

1000mgs testosterone enanthate/week
1000mgs trenbolone enanthate/week
100mgs winstrol/day
100mgs anavar/day
10 IUs of HGH/day
25mgs aromasin/day
20mgs nolvadex/day
20mgs cardarine gw/day

That's BS right there. You've been told why.

Let's start with a few simple ones:
1) You'd have a 25 year old on 3,400mg a week.
2) You forget your genetic advantage (inc the ability to handle 3.4g a week) over the typical forum member
3) You've ignore that not just for AAS but also the GH. Quite simply most who use more than 5ius EOD have issues with it. It's not addressed EVER in any of the pretend promote monstro with asking for his 'secret' (also BS) cycles
4) 100mg a day of Var, on it's own, would mean crippling pumps. That's without 5)
5) 1000mg of tren, again for a 25 year old, is gonna come with side effects at any age.

I'll flip this around. The same couple be said about me. Would the typical member get as big as me doing my cycles? Would they f**k.

Here's a few 'secrets' which Monstro cycle requests ignore: BOTH of US have been doing this a LONG ASS TIME. Monstro's Insta shows him looking borderline freaky in his TEENS. I started to kick serious ass in my late 30's but also started when I was in my teens. Both of us have good home gyms (mines better lol) Both of us respond well. But I would NEVER use the doses he thinks he needs. EVER. Both of us have competed and indeed have been paid (making us kinda pros) for doing so. We've both competed in other countries.

Lastly, I'm really not into the whole 'if I post mega cycles I'll be 'famous''. And that's what it is. It worked (until he died) for Bostin and others - many of who are also dead. But while they lived people paid attention - even if they were in shock or appalled. Monstro is already older than a few of those who passed away so maybe he'll be lucky.

Back
Top Bottom