Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GH peptides while sick...fever, headaches, etc

Couldabeenu

The last 3 nights I've had a very sore throat, all-day headaches, and maybe the most intense fevers I've had. The fevers are worst at night.

Went to the doctor and he said possible sinus infection. I just moved from one region of the country to another, and I'm told this is a common outcome by fellow former natives.

Can I rule out an injection infection though? I've been going subQ into the belly and hip area for my peptide cycle. I've got a fair amount of bruising, which doesn't seem to be means an infection?

Can you see a subQ infection from the surface?

Anyway, the other question is, is it wise to continue the gh secreting peptides while I'm sick like this? Maybe it helps, maybe it hurts, I just don't know.

Thanks guys

bro it's possible you have an infection...did you do the general blood work to check specifically for infections?

Use a new needle (or isopropyl the heck outta it - not just injection site - but needle/etc too), or you're reintroducing bacteria/virus back in the bloodstream that your white blood cells are fighting off.

Did you get stuck on any antibiotics?

Hey guys, I'm quite certain I have an infection, the question is, is it a sinus infection like the doctor says, or is it from injection.

I don't have any redness on any of the sites, no itching, no swelling.

Same question, shouldn't I be able to see a subQ infection?

I received antibiotics yesterday. It's only been 24 hours, so results are minimal.

Hey guys, I'm quite certain I have an infection, the question is, is it a sinus infection like the doctor says, or is it from injection.

I received antibiotics yesterday. It's only been 24 hours, so results are minimal.

bro you cant see all infections....you never know...

You did not receive an infection from the injection itself because the area is not red or hot to the touch. However, you might be allergic to whatever you are injecting into your body.

I would stop injecting the GH secreting peptides. They are obviously doing more harm then good if you have a fever. All these Chinese produced peptides are really hit or miss. It's impossible to know what you are really getting and injecting into your body.

If you want to supplement with a GH analogue, look into nutrabol. http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren
You can order it off of sarms1.com. With nutrabol you can at least be certain of what you are putting into your body.

The allergy theory is quite interesting, and sounds like a very realistic explanation for the issues you are experiencing. Better stop taking these peptides, and see how it goes. Most probably you will get better once you stop them.

the HGH will help fight off an infection because it boosts your immune system but if its the stuff itself giving you an allergic reaction then it will backfire.

stop the HGH for now and see what happens

It looks like I didn't really communicate what I intended to.

I do not think the peptides are what is making me sick. I really don't. I'd used them for roughly 3 weeks before this occurred. I did get a fever on the very first injection of 50mcg, which I've read is common, and subsided by day 4. I've worked up to 1mg ipamorelin before bed with essentially no trouble.

What I really meant to ask was, is it advisable to use them while I'm sick? GH boosts immune system? I'll google it, do you have any references?

It does seems most likely to me that I have a sinus infection. I moved to a very dry and cold part of the country, went for a jog breathing only through my nose for two miles. I felt my sinuses were definitely irritated. And a day ish later, night fevers, headaches, nosebleed, sore throat etc.

I just wanted to 100% rule out the risk of subQ infection, as that was also a possibility. With no redness, swelling, or itching, it seems the sinus infection is the culprit.

And if GH does in fact boost immune response, I'll be jumping back on today. My concern was that it might backfire, by strengthening the bad guys. I'll be on the lookout, but some direction to med studies would be great!

Oh and FTW I am feeling slightly better today.

Thanks guys!

always why I have antibiotics on hand especially on cycle.. fuck getting sick / infections

always why I have antibiotics on hand especially on cycle.. fuck getting sick / infections

great idea, never thought of it. There are some UGL that carry antibiotics too right? I have great insurance, so it's usually a trip the doctor for $4 and $5 for the pills. It's cheaper in this case.

great idea, never thought of it. There are some UGL that carry antibiotics too right? I have great insurance, so it's usually a trip the doctor for $4 and $5 for the pills. It's cheaper in this case.

bro a few guys carry anti biotics but its rare....

The last 3 nights I've had a very sore throat, all-day headaches, and maybe the most intense fevers I've had. The fevers are worst at night.

Went to the doctor and he said possible sinus infection. I just moved from one region of the country to another, and I'm told this is a common outcome by fellow former natives.

Can I rule out an injection infection though? I've been going subQ into the belly and hip area for my peptide cycle. I've got a fair amount of bruising, which doesn't seem to be means an infection?

Can you see a subQ infection from the surface?

Anyway, the other question is, is it wise to continue the gh secreting peptides while I'm sick like this? Maybe it helps, maybe it hurts, I just don't know.

Thanks guys

see a doctor, who know what you have been injecting into your body

hgh would help a little

Back
Top Bottom