Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Euro Pharmacies Test ISO BLOOD WORK

Phill

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
CYCLE
700 mg/EW test ISO, pinned 100 mg/ED
800 mg/EW Mast E pinned 200 mg/EOD (Not pinned the last week)
50 mg/ED Anavar
2 mg arimidex ED
2,5 mg letro Every Sunday (it has expired for almost a year and I don't want to throw it away)

Last pin about 30 Hours before test.

Last two times I have had limited/capped testosterone value.
So this time I changed medical center, it cost me about double but at least I have the correct values to show.

RESULTS

test.png

If you need to convert some value use
http://www.endmemo.com/

PS:
A little note for all those who "Oh my god, 2 mg of arimidex every day ... too much!".

No, it's not too much! My estrogen is in range and to keep it that way, I need higher dosages.
I've tried to take less and forget about it, it was a disaster.
A few months ago, estradiol was almost near 100.

I can also tell you, again from previous tests, that the EP arimidex is much more potent than that taken in the pharmacy.

CYCLE
700 mg/EW test ISO, pinned 100 mg/ED
800 mg/EW Mast E pinned 200 mg/EOD (Not pinned the last week)
50 mg/ED Anavar
2 mg arimidex ED
2,5 mg letro Every Sunday (it has expired for almost a year and I don't want to throw it away)

Last pin about 30 Hours before test.

Last two times I have had limited/capped testosterone value.
So this time I changed medical center, it cost me about double but at least I have the correct values to show.

RESULTS

View attachment 12363

If you need to convert some value use
http://www.endmemo.com/

PS:
A little note for all those who "Oh my god, 2 mg of arimidex every day ... too much!".

No, it's not too much! My estrogen is in range and to keep it that way, I need higher dosages.
I've tried to take less and forget about it, it was a disaster.
A few months ago, estradiol was almost near 100.

I can also tell you, again from previous tests, that the EP arimidex is much more potent than that taken in the pharmacy.

I'm right there with you on the adex.. I too am prescribed adex at a high dose than norm, that is because of my own bodies conversion.. Its what works for ME.. my blood work has shown it. I do use a low amount most the time, but I soon find estro sides creep up again, and its back to the high dose.

You'll have to type that one up cos it's fkin tiny

try again...

- - - Updated - - -

try again...

:mad:

I guarantee that it is a very large image ... oh well, I wrote them at the top of the thread, it was only the digitally signed pdf that I have where you can see the date and values ... if it is so important I will try again, let me know

Attachments

• esame.jpg
    esame.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 35
Back
Top Bottom