Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hitting 200lbs

proudparent2020

Registered
So currently on a 8 weeker of test p 200mg EOD eating 3600 cals a day minimum some days more but not conistantly more. I started at 183Lbs and 11-13% bf and am now at 194 and 11-13% bf (my calaper is kinda shitty so I can't for sure say if it's exactly the same). Now here's my problem first 30 days I gained 11 pounds added some weight to my three main lifts and was feeling great last 6 days I have not gained a pound and a couple of my workouts haven't been the best. Should I be upping the calories even more or is there something else at play here that Im not seeing. Id like to get another good 18 days out of this cycle cause my goal was to finally see that scale hit 200. Any advice would help thanks!

Honestly fuck the scale...whats the mirror say? If your hard at 190 and you hit 200 but gain 7lbs of water and fat then whats the point...keep doin what ur doin, sounds like ur dialed in rn bro

I'm not a fan of the scale as the judge of gains myself either. I usually add some body fat and water on a bulk as well, so the weight added is not remotely all muscle. Being into powerlifting, I prefer to measure progress in how big my strength gains are. It sounds to me like what you're doing is working.

I agree with both guys [emoji121] bit id would also add that if ur lifts have stalled like u say then dont be afraid tondo a deload week. By "deload" I don't mean a week off but cut ur volume and weight in half for a week. By the end of the week you'll be chomping at the bits to lift something heavy. With the extra rest and recovery, i guarantee you'll be strong as ever the following week and probably even hit a couple PR's. I've NEVER not seen this work. I bet you've just started to "overreach". Not to be confused with "overtrained" btw.

you don't just keep gaining nonstop forever so upping your calories more and more will just make you fat.

basically the first part of the cycle you filled in a lot of water and some fat. very little muscle mass that is keepable will be built in that short a time. now that you have reached a homeostasis your body is not going to gain anymore. so if you want to play this game of gaining on steroids and deflating off then you will play that like a lot of guys i see in the gym. but if you want to gain good quality mass you need to have a long term view of 2 pounds per year TOTAL of muscle mass year over year

you dont just keep gaining forever... if you ended the cycle and had a 10 lb gain, that is TREMENDOUS... you cant just keep gaining the entire time..

you don't just keep gaining nonstop forever so upping your calories more and more will just make you fat.

basically the first part of the cycle you filled in a lot of water and some fat. very little muscle mass that is keepable will be built in that short a time. now that you have reached a homeostasis your body is not going to gain anymore. so if you want to play this game of gaining on steroids and deflating off then you will play that like a lot of guys i see in the gym. but if you want to gain good quality mass you need to have a long term view of 2 pounds per year TOTAL of muscle mass year over year

How do you define Kevin Levornes 20lbs in 90 days challenge? Its all on youtube...hes def not fat and hes gotta be like 49 yrs old by now...just watch a few clips and let me know what u think.

How do you define Kevin Levornes 20lbs in 90 days challenge? Its all on youtube...hes def not fat and hes gotta be like 49 yrs old by now...just watch a few clips and let me know what u think.

Regaining. Not the same as new muscle.

You need to eat more bro. Eating with the same cleanliness you are eating now...just more of it. You won't get fat if you do this right. 3600 cals clearly isn't enough anymore.

So currently on a 8 weeker of test p 200mg EOD eating 3600 cals a day minimum some days more but not conistantly more. I started at 183Lbs and 11-13% bf and am now at 194 and 11-13% bf (my calaper is kinda shitty so I can't for sure say if it's exactly the same). Now here's my problem first 30 days I gained 11 pounds added some weight to my three main lifts and was feeling great last 6 days I have not gained a pound and a couple of my workouts haven't been the best. Should I be upping the calories even more or is there something else at play here that Im not seeing. Id like to get another good 18 days out of this cycle cause my goal was to finally see that scale hit 200. Any advice would help thanks!

how was your diet?

Numbers dont mean dick. No body cares but you. Nobody will look at you and know what you weigh but they will know how you look

Back
Top Bottom