Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD & Cardarine log

Finances had an effect, but also wanted to stick to a modest dose for first time running anything. I could have ran the 20 mg but I wanted to share the gw with my wife to help with her fat loss.

Started on Friday so of course too early for anything significant. I have noticed mornings are a little rougher to start. Never really had a good time with early mornings, but does feel harder so will be seeing how that progresses.

Yesterday was leg day so had a fantastic time with it. I think the Mrs made me walk up stairs on purpose to see if I fall afterwards. Today will be shoulders, traps, and calves so I'm exited for that.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

For a first cycle 10mg/day of cardarine is good.

Run 20mg/day for your second cycle :)

For a first cycle 10mg/day of cardarine is good.

Run 20mg/day for your second cycle :)
Most definitely! Did you happen to see my link to before photos? I saw you make a reply to someone about helping gauge their genetic potential. Curious to see people's input on where I'm at so far and how much more I can expect in the future, especially when I can get my T levels out of the low 200s

You are definitely lean and mean buddy. Lots of room to grow. I would say to just enjoy the cycle and get some food in you!

Looking forward to the updates.
Yes eating was always an issue up till march of this year, started slowly eating a little more each meal. Between that and taking the pre workout from transparent labs I gained easy 10 lbs in about 4 months.

Hasn't been a week on cycle and I'm already enjoying working out. pushed my shoulder and traps hard af today, they looked massive in the mirror afterwards. I may exhaust the Hell out of this log by posting updates each day I finish a workout haha!!

Yes eating was always an issue up till march of this year, started slowly eating a little more each meal. Between that and taking the pre workout from transparent labs I gained easy 10 lbs in about 4 months.

Hasn't been a week on cycle and I'm already enjoying working out. pushed my shoulder and traps hard af today, they looked massive in the mirror afterwards. I may exhaust the Hell out of this log by posting updates each day I finish a workout haha!!

Glad to hear buddy. Keep crushing it. A benefit people often forget about is how your mind can change in a positive way on cycle. Your log of this cycle is making you just want to push that much harder.

Well first complete week on cycle, of course not much to report just yet. Went hard enough each body part is nice and sore, legs still sore from Tuesday, I could really feel my shoulders when trying to bench today. One area I find really hard to obtain soreness on is calves, I only remember 2 times I actually felt them days following doing them.

I know this is being optimistic, but no change in weight yet. Will be doing weekly weigh ins to monitor how that goes. I don't gauge my calorie intake, but I try to eat plenty and often to work on bulking up more.

Well first complete week on cycle, of course not much to report just yet. Went hard enough each body part is nice and sore, legs still sore from Tuesday, I could really feel my shoulders when trying to bench today. One area I find really hard to obtain soreness on is calves, I only remember 2 times I actually felt them days following doing them.

I know this is being optimistic, but no change in weight yet. Will be doing weekly weigh ins to monitor how that goes. I don't gauge my calorie intake, but I try to eat plenty and often to work on bulking up more.

brother keep the log going....

brother keep the log going....
Most definitely! As soon as I hit a point of noticeable changes I'll have pics as well. Not prone to vascularity besides some on forearms when holding weight, so that'll be a big thing if I see a difference I'll be sure to post up on rather quickly.

I'm definitely joining the other followers.
I hope that the cycle treats you well and you'll see some good quality gains.

Even though you are not tracking your calories I would recommend that you at least keep an eye on your protein intake.

Good luck mate!

I'm definitely joining the other followers.
I hope that the cycle treats you well and you'll see some good quality gains.

Even though you are not tracking your calories I would recommend that you at least keep an eye on your protein intake.

Good luck mate!
So I went ahead and roughly added up what my calories, carbs, and protein for what my meal plans will be today. Honestly quite surprised at the numbers and realize, even if its a rough estimate, my protein and calorie intake needs to go up more

Calories - 2550

Carbs - 212

Protein - 135

Week 2 review: not much changed at this time. Pretty sure the tribulus has raised my levels a decent amount as started to break out in more places, especially some I usually never do such as arms and legs.

Weight is still the same which I'm a little bummed about, but I keep reminding myself its only been 2 weeks. Can feel I have more drive, which I contribute to the overall mindset one might have when on a cycle, plus the trib raising my levels has definitely shown slight improvement to mood.

I can see more veins at this time, they don't protrude but they are definitely more visible around my shoulders and coming into my chest. Continue to push myself as hard as I can in my workouts, but can't say I notice much on terms of endurance changes just yet.

For those that may know, how close could a digital scale be in terms of body fat? I kmow they can be innacurate, just curious how much as mine claims I'm sitting at 13.5% body fat.

Week 2 review: not much changed at this time. Pretty sure the tribulus has raised my levels a decent amount as started to break out in more places, especially some I usually never do such as arms and legs.

Weight is still the same which I'm a little bummed about, but I keep reminding myself its only been 2 weeks. Can feel I have more drive, which I contribute to the overall mindset one might have when on a cycle, plus the trib raising my levels has definitely shown slight improvement to mood.

I can see more veins at this time, they don't protrude but they are definitely more visible around my shoulders and coming into my chest. Continue to push myself as hard as I can in my workouts, but can't say I notice much on terms of endurance changes just yet.

For those that may know, how close could a digital scale be in terms of body fat? I kmow they can be innacurate, just curious how much as mine claims I'm sitting at 13.5% body fat.

brother...2 weeks in aint no thing...give it time....

....bro digital scale can be off up to 5-7% if you have water retention and some ostabolic (osta) users report regular water retention that goes away after 2-4 weeks post sarms run....

brother...2 weeks in aint no thing...give it time....

....bro digital scale can be off up to 5-7% if you have water retention and some ostabolic (osta) users report regular water retention that goes away after 2-4 weeks post sarms run....
Thanks, I knew they were unreliable just not by how much. Definitely need to have my body fat % checked accurately some time.

if you test with those things 3X in a row you will get a different number each time.. so no they aren't accurate.. the best way to do it is take a pic in the morning after you go to bathroom and compare it week by week for progress

also don't worry if your weight doesn't move.. you are using sarms here.. so what will happen is you will have a mild rise in muscle and a mild loss in fat. so the scale might stay the same in the end but you look way better.

Thanks, I knew they were unreliable just not by how much. Definitely need to have my body fat % checked accurately some time.

The only body testing method that actually has merit is a DEXA scan. Very expensive. Usually only a university will be able to afford a machine.

Photos are the best way IMO. Pictures don't lie

Thanks guys! I have plenty of photos to compare to, which are in the folder link I shared. So I'll just let future photos do the talking on any difference made.

I'm not going to focus too much on weight changes, but definitely going to find good clean snack options to add a little extra calories and protein. Main focus will be more protein intake since a typical day my carbs outweigh the protein by a significant amount.

I'm not going to focus too much on weight changes, but definitely going to find good clean snack options to add a little extra calories and protein. Main focus will be more protein intake since a typical day my carbs outweigh the protein by a significant amount....

My recommendation is, aim to get somewhere around 1.6-2-0g of protein per kg of bodyweight.

Back
Top Bottom