Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle cramping on cycle

I can’t do any sort of aerobic exercise anymore without cramping up. My muscles are getting too sore During my workouts to the point where I have to cut short because of the pain. I went for a run today and couldn’t even make it out of my neighborhood without having intense cramps in my feet, shins and calves. The other day I had to quit 15 minutes into a basketball game because my feet/shins were getting too tight. It’s not like when your calve or hamstrung locks up on you and you can’t move it’s more so muscle stiffness as if I just got done running a marathon. Im extremely hydrated throughout the day I consume atleast a gallon of water a day so I don’t think that’s the issue, really the only thing that has changed was my cycle. I’m currently running 400mg test a week, 15mg lgd (just bumped it up to 15mg a couple days ago) 50mg s4 morning/evening, 20mg GW first thing in the morning and 4ius of hgh post workout EOD. Do you think my cycle could have anything to do with it?

I can’t do any sort of aerobic exercise anymore without cramping up. My muscles are getting too sore During my workouts to the point where I have to cut short because of the pain. I went for a run today and couldn’t even make it out of my neighborhood without having intense cramps in my feet, shins and calves. The other day I had to quit 15 minutes into a basketball game because my feet/shins were getting too tight. It’s not like when your calve or hamstrung locks up on you and you can’t move it’s more so muscle stiffness as if I just got done running a marathon. Im extremely hydrated throughout the day I consume atleast a gallon of water a day so I don’t think that’s the issue, really the only thing that has changed was my cycle. I’m currently running 400mg test a week, 15mg lgd (just bumped it up to 15mg a couple days ago) 50mg s4 morning/evening, 20mg GW first thing in the morning and 4ius of hgh post workout EOD. Do you think my cycle could have anything to do with it?
where did you get your sarms?

okay first off this isn't cramping, these are pumps.. 2nd 400mg a week of test alone can cause pumps yes

3rd i want to know where you got your sarm's.. a lot of sarm's is being laced with clen or pro hormones these days. if you didnt' buy your sarms from sarms1 then you are using fake shit

400mg a week test isn't something you should be doing as a runner

not sure who told you to do that but don't listen to stupid people

i would tell you the only steroid you should think about messing with is EQ

I didn’t have these symptoms When I was running 250mg test a week and 10mg Lgd. I’m on trt at 200mg a week i was told to “blast” on cycle. So I shouldn’t increase my test dosage? I’m just curious why I’m experiencing these issues.

Also I’ve been extremely tired/lethargic almost this whole cycle, All I want to do is sleep. Would really appreciate some feedback because I can barely make it to the gym and lately I’ve been cutting my lifts short because the muscle fatigue, my muscles have been getting incredibly tight. Am I over doing it?

Oh wow So the only place that carries real sarms are from sarms1? I ordered mine from sarmsx

Not the ONLY. The guys said 'many places'.

And, as Steve says, 400mg is too high for what you wanna do

Also I’ve been extremely tired/lethargic almost this whole cycle, All I want to do is sleep. Would really appreciate some feedback because I can barely make it to the gym and lately I’ve been cutting my lifts short because the muscle fatigue, my muscles have been getting incredibly tight. Am I over doing it?

dude i'm not going to blame the victim here but where in the world did you see that running a bunch of stuff improved running?

runners use a little EQ, and i mean a little. some GW OR SR9009, and maybe they throw in a sarm like ostarine or lgd. that is it. they don't run a shitload of test and 5 other things

Back
Top Bottom