Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injectable Sarms (approved source?)

Ithad2bejazz

Hey guys!

I want to stock up on some injectable sarms, where are the approved sources for injectable sarms on this forum?

I don't know of any approved ones, and I personally wouldn't inject sarm seeing as they are orally bioavailable

I don't know of any approved ones, and I personally wouldn't inject sarm seeing as they are orally bioavailable

Well PON orally it passes through liver more than 1x as oppose to when injected it goes straight to bloodstream and hits liver WAY less making it more bioavailability less likely to elevate lipids,liver, and kidney. And the best part about injectable is you can dose 1/3 less than orally and yield the same if not greater results and dose every 2 days instead of everyday.

Would love to see some sponsored sources for injectable sarms, could be a game changer

Yeah, that's definitely not enough of a change to make me want to pin it, but to each their own

Yeah, that's definitely not enough of a change to make me want to pin it, but to each their own

Yeah man to each their own. But there’s a market out there for injectables it would be great to see the sponsor bring them to this forum, I mean I’m sure you all want a SAFE avenue for people to buy them

Esarms? Sarms1?

Yeah man to each their own. But there’s a market out there for injectables it would be great to see the sponsor bring them to this forum, I mean I’m sure you all want a SAFE avenue for people to buy them

Esarms? Sarms1?

good info man. keep digging and experimenting.

Well PON orally it passes through liver more than 1x as oppose to when injected it goes straight to bloodstream and hits liver WAY less making it more bioavailability less likely to elevate lipids,liver, and kidney. And the best part about injectable is you can dose 1/3 less than orally and yield the same if not greater results and dose every 2 days instead of everyday.

Would love to see some sponsored sources for injectable sarms, could be a game changer

Your source for these 'facts' is Tony Huge / Coach Trevor

LOL. Have you seen who wrote it and who's in the photos (look at them with their tight lab coats). C'mon dude.

good catch on that

and also i will bet both my shrunken nuts that neither actually wrote that. they hired someone to write it and then slapped their name on the article.

and the pic at the bottom will all of them flexing to give the impression that injectable sarms gave them that body is in my mind criminal and at best straight up fraud. they got like that taking tons of gear, HGH, genetics, and a lot of lifting. not from injectable sarms lol

good catch on that

and also i will bet both my shrunken nuts that neither actually wrote that. they hired someone to write it and then slapped their name on the article.

and the pic at the bottom will all of them flexing to give the impression that injectable sarms gave them that body is in my mind criminal and at best straight up fraud. they got like that taking tons of gear, HGH, genetics, and a lot of lifting. not from injectable sarms lol

I’m not going to disagree with your view on Tony huge or Trevor but It’s hard to say there is no positive functional application for injectable sarms.

The fact that they bypass the liver less than with orally taken sarms is a PLUS. Also this is a good research topic to bring to people attention since we don’t have a lot of reviews/research experiences documented.

It would be great to have a sponsor source here on forum for injectable sarms

So far from my research I’ve found 4 places who carry injectable sarms:

Swisschems
Behemoth labz
Sarmify
MAResearchChems

If anyone knows any other places please post here so I can continue researching this topic [emoji1431]

I’m not going to disagree with your view on Tony huge or Trevor but It’s hard to say there is no positive functional application for injectable sarms.

The fact that they bypass the liver less than with orally taken sarms is a PLUS. Also this is a good research topic to bring to people attention since we don’t have a lot of reviews/research experiences documented.

It would be great to have a sponsor source here on forum for injectable sarms

i hear ya man. but from what i've been told from some reliable people is that as of now you want to avoid injectable sarms. it doesn't look like they are putting actual sarms in those products anyway, so you have no clue what you are injecting. high chance of injecting heavy metals and other toxins. for now def stick with our sponsors who have track records providing legit sarms.

i hear ya man. but from what i've been told from some reliable people is that as of now you want to avoid injectable sarms. it doesn't look like they are putting actual sarms in those products anyway, so you have no clue what you are injecting. high chance of injecting heavy metals and other toxins. for now def stick with our sponsors who have track records providing legit sarms.

Definitely plan on sticking to this forums sponsor sarms, but I want to also continue researching these injectables.

Bro you could dose 1/3 the amount you would orally when injected and pin every 2 days, that’s kinda awesome

The reason why sarms are so popular is because most people are afraid to inject anything

That, and the fact that they are (were) legal, easy to get, and originally described as a "safe, side effect free alternative to steroids." These factors were extremely appealing to many different types of people, especially newbie lifters and teens. We now know that they are still suppressive to your HPTA to some degree...perhaps a lot less than most AAS. And we also know that there is some hepatoxicity involved with SARMS as well.

I will say they do work and do have their place. Back before I ever tried AAS I like to consider myself somewhat of a pioneer of the SARMS industry. I worked for one of the few early SARMS vendors and got the chance to run some very legit SARMS for them when they were still a new drug to the public. I got to try some of the latest SARMS and basically demo them before the company released them to the public. I'll have to dig up my old log on LGD-4033 when it first came out. I remember how excited I was that when I google searched LGD-4033 all I got was articles and studies, but no actual logs, reviews, or personal experiences. It seemed at that time I was the first in history to log this product and bring it into the limelight. Who knows?

Anyways...take that however you will, I was young and excited to have the opportunity. SARMS work if you're looking for a nice little boost out of the natty world. You can stay leaner and gain some extra lbs and even some decent strength and hold onto the gains pretty easily. The gains are not explosive, you won't look or feel like you are on AAS, but you will gain some degree of an advantage over just training naturally. All in all I'd say after 3 or so years of experimenting with SARMS prior to AAS, I was able to add about 15lbs of lean mass to my frame. This was after gaining 50lbs naturally and hitting a plateau.

Definitely plan on sticking to this forums sponsor sarms, but I want to also continue researching these injectables.

Bro you could dose 1/3 the amount you would orally when injected and pin every 2 days, that’s kinda awesome

Possibly...however there's many reasons why a certain compound would not be suitable as an injectable. A couple I can think of...

-The compound itself may not be easily soluble. It may take a lot of solvents to dissolve into an injectable solution which can be extremely painful and even dangerous to inject high concentrations of solvent.
-Some compounds are actually more bio-available orally because they rely on the digestive system, and/or liver to break the drug down into it's active metabolites. For example, some benzodiazepines, in their raw pill form are not completely in their active form. Injecting them in that form would product poor results. Once swallowed, digested, and processed through the liver it is broken down into two or more active metabolites. It's these metabolites that are actually the active ingredient that provide the desired results.

I don't know if any of this shit applies to SARMS lol. I'm just putting out some possibilities.

Back
Top Bottom