Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Domestic-Supply Domestic-Supply.com Discounts and Offers

Hey everyone, I'm new to buying from a website. Previously got my stuff from a TRT doctor but I recently moved. I have checked out other forums to figure out what my best option is. I noticed other sources online are pretty cheap compared to DS. My question is, are they cheaper because they are trying to establish a name for themselves in the community or are they bunk? I've seen many mixed reviews so I figured I ask this forum. Thank you

Hey everyone, I'm new to buying from a website. Previously got my stuff from a TRT doctor but I recently moved. I have checked out other forums to figure out what my best option is. I noticed other sources online are pretty cheap compared to DS. My question is, are they cheaper because they are trying to establish a name for themselves in the community or are they bunk? I've seen many mixed reviews so I figured I ask this forum. Thank you

With Domestic Supply you are getting some of the top name brands out there. Not to mention you are also getting DOMESTIC shipping which is also a key to that so combining those together can result in a bit of a higher price but ultimately, you get what you pay for and with Greg you get TRUSTED quality from top name brands along with fast, discreet and reliable shipping... You are paying for safety and peace of mind as well

With Domestic Supply you are getting some of the top name brands out there. Not to mention you are also getting DOMESTIC shipping which is also a key to that so combining those together can result in a bit of a higher price but ultimately, you get what you pay for and with Greg you get TRUSTED quality from top name brands along with fast, discreet and reliable shipping... You are paying for safety and peace of mind as well

Thank you for clearing that up. Im in the US so I didnt realize how much domestic shipping can play a role in it as well. Great info! I tried another site and so far its looking good. I will definitely try out Domestic Supply in the near future

Thank you for clearing that up. Im in the US so I didnt realize how much domestic shipping can play a role in it as well. Great info! I tried another site and so far its looking good. I will definitely try out Domestic Supply in the near future
Very wise decision as Domestic Supply is the very best option that I could say I have used!

Back
Top Bottom