Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LGD-4033

expensivedoll

Registered
Just wanted to share an experience with you all.

High dosed LGD-4033 (20mg/day) is honestly the best oral I have ever run. No bloat, with great muscle and strength gains (keepable). Also provided an insane pump with incredible muscle fullness. Had no side effects, with no signs of toxicity.

Used it for 12 weeks at 20mg/day, during a cruise after coming off a pretty heavy cycle. No loss of strength, and weight stayed the same after the water went away from the cycle. Gradually made solid gains while leaning out a bit as well.

Don't want you all to laugh, but I'd honestly compare it to DBol gains wise, without the bloat.. only you don't get that incredible alpha feeling.

Awesome stuff, give it a try.

LGD is some potent stuff for sure. It makes for a great cycle between cycles.

High dosed LGD-4033 (20mg/day) is honestly the best oral I have ever run. No bloat, with great muscle and strength gains (keepable). Also provided an insane pump with incredible muscle fullness. Had no side effects, with no signs of toxicity.

Used it for 12 weeks at 20mg/day, during a cruise after coming off a pretty heavy cycle. No loss of strength, and weight stayed the same after the water went away from the cycle. Gradually made solid gains while leaning out a bit as well.

Don't want you all to laugh, but I'd honestly compare it to DBol gains wise, without the bloat.. only you don't get that incredible alpha feeling.

LGD is under rated.. It is a very potent sarm that you can see significant gains in lean mass and strength if training and nutrition are solid. I highly recommend lgd

LGD has given great results for people, especially in a stack you can hit goals easily!

What weight did you gain and keep?

Back
Top Bottom