Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RickRock's Esarms Cardarine log

This week has went pretty well. Workouts have been going very good, even though the strength increases have slowed. That was inevitable at some point, as I was just happy to see the gains I was getting on just the TRT, the cardarine and the banned nutrition products. Strength is way up from where it should be, especially considering I've been eating at maintenance mostly or even slightly under some days.

Cardiovascular endurance is insane. I'd say I'm peaked out on that, and the cardio sessions for both intensity and duration reflect that. Energy from the cardazol is incredible, especially added to the cardarine. That's been a solid combo.

Vascularity and pumps have been excellent ever since starting the supplements. I've also had some amazing deep sleep. And I wake very well rested. I'm pretty lean right now, and I am still leaning more at a slow rate. It's a recomp so true scale is staying pretty constant. I'm about 2 lbs down from where I started but I've lost close to 2% bodyfat, so there's definitely some recomp. I'm a little over halfway there on the 12 weeks and I'd say things are going great.

Things are continuing to go well. Weight is staying steady, and condition hasnt changed much but overall looking at this time last week versus now I can still see the continued progress. To me that's what it's about for recomp. Slow and steady wins the race.

There are a few exercises I'm still progressing in, and the others im at least maintaining the increases I made. I'll be happy just keeping this level of strength going into my next blast in about 6 weeks.

My well being has been excellent. Sleep has been excellent. Focus and motivation is very high. I can tell my metabolism is way up as well. My hunger is pretty high right now. Luckily I have good self control, because lately Ive wanted to eat everything lol.

Well its been a few days since I've updated, but honestly I dont see the need to update often much anymore as things aren't really changing much on a daily basis. Progress has slowed which I expect since I'm doing this slow recomp. So I will probably be going to more weekly updates.

What I've noticed since last update....cardazol I'm actually enjoying quite a bit. The energy is pretty awesome and it has complimented cardarine really well for fat loss as well as providing more energy. The combo has been great for both workouts and cardio. I highly recommend this combo for fat loss, endurance, and awesome workouts. My cardio endurance is as good as it's been in years right now.

M1 Mk I enjoyed the pumps and fullness I got from it, but I ended up dropping it over the weekend. The anti estrogen effects were dropping my E2 levels down too much. It's a mild ai and I didnt expect it to happen but I'm VERY VERY sensitive to anything that lowers estrogen. Keep in mind that I can run 500mg of test or more and never need an ai, so since I'm only on 200mg trt, it doesn't take much to get me too low. I've had it happen to me with a lot of things that only help others (proviron, other otc test boosters with AI properties, etc). I started getting low estrogen symptoms which I know all about so I dropped it. I'm just an anomaly when it comes to these types of things, so I need to save it to use when I have more aromatization going on and I'm running more test.

If I remember correctly Rick said he was gonna post a picture update at the end of the log.
Yeah man I may do that. I'm not really a pic taking guy anymore, and I pretty much keep to myself, but I'll see how I look here when I finish up in about 30 days and may throw one up

Yeah man I may do that. I'm not really a pic taking guy anymore, and I pretty much keep to myself, but I'll see how I look here when I finish up in about 30 days and may throw one up
Same here... Plus I rep and don't need to be providing evidence here on the forum. Tattoos etc...

Same here... Plus I rep and don't need to be providing evidence here on the forum. Tattoos etc...
Exactly man. I just dont look for validation from anyone anymore. I dont need it and I have nothing to prove to anyone but myself. I passed that stage years ago. This day in age everyone is worried about their next pic to Facebook or Instagram and how much attention they can get. That's not me. I already get much more attention that I want as it is. I keep to myself. Workout in my own world. Clap for my damn self. The end

Why are people touching this shit when it was discarded during trials for causing cancer?? Like wtf..????
Actually that study was debunked at least 6 years ago. Maybe longer. Gw in the rat study was given to Rats at ridiculous dosages equivalent to about 500 to 2000mg per day for a human for a year straight. Try doing that with aspirin and you'll die within an hour. Abusing anything at ridiculous levels can cause cancer in about anything. No human has ever got cancer from gw

Actually that study was debunked at least 6 years ago. Maybe longer. Gw in the rat study was given to Rats at ridiculous dosages equivalent to about 500 to 2000mg per day for a human for a year straight. Try doing that with aspirin and you'll die within an hour. Abusing anything at ridiculous levels can cause cancer in about anything. No human has ever got cancer from gw

Exactly. People tend to make comments without all the facts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom