Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ Cycle Length?

Faletoto85

Registered
Hey Fellas,
I'm reading conflicting things on EQ? Some people are saying use it for 16 weeks??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ran a few eq cycles over the years never ran it less than 12 weeks. Also watch for your haemoglobin

It takes minimum 8 weeks to build to optimum blood levels, so yea, no less than 16 week.. If u wanna run less use boldenone cypionate

I usually run EQ for 20 Weeks.
But you need a Minimum of 16 Weeks due to it's Half-Life of 14 Days.

If not, run Boldenone Cypionate like Kiwi mentioned.
But be prepared for the PIP, as it has a Tendency to Crash, once Injected into the Muscle........................ JP

look you can run steroids ANYWAY you want. if you are asking the most optimal way to run EQ though it is going to be for atleast 12-14 weeks. but it isn't like you can't run it less and not have results, steroids do start working right away but do not peak for about 5X their half life if injected consistently

EQ has a half life of 14 days so it makes the most sense to do longer cycles with it. I like 12-16 week cycles of EQ.

EQ -> https://www.evolutionary.org/equipoise-boldenone-undecylenate

Something like this -

For 12-16 weeks
testosterone e or cyp 500mg/week (inject 250mg twice per week)
EQ 300-600mg/week (inject 150-300mg twice per week)
aromasin 12.5mg every other day <- very important to prevent against estrogen related side effects like gyno and water retention.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Hey Fellas,
I'm reading conflicting things on EQ? Some people are saying use it for 16 weeks??

For me, it is largely dependent upon my percentage of body fat at the onset of a cycle involving EQ. If I begin such a cycle while carrying, say, ten-percent body fat, then fourteen to sixteen weeks is required for the EQ to truly shred me. If, on the other hand, I begin such a cycle at, say, eight-percent, then the EQ will need no more than twelve weeks to shred.

To get the most out of it I would recommend the 16 weeks. You can certainly go for less and there is nothing wrong with that. It just comes down to your goals and how well you want to be able to recover. The longer you are on the harder it is to recover.

How long will it take to feel the endurance benefits?? I started my 20wk cycle at 200mg Mon-Thurs this week.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

How long will it take to feel the endurance benefits?? I started my 20wk cycle at 200mg Mon-Thurs this week.

20 weeks is too long for a cycle man. do you want to wreck your HPTA? lower that to 14 weeks

tbh it doesent really matter you could run it 12 if you wanted too ive heard of people using it for 12 with big mass compound for the first 7-8 weeks and using winstrol or mast with the eq to clean up all the bulk they put on eq is one of my fav compounds never use bold ace or cyp though. i personally use eq in almost every cycle the hunger doesent bother me that bad and i love the dry veiny look it gives me. if eq is your solo compound run it 15 weeks and run your test 16. i would do 1-2 at 1250 mgs wk and then go back to 600-800 for the rest of your cycle. yes i know people run eq and test both 16 weeks but i like having 1-2 weeks with test at 200-250 before i pct i dont seem to crash as hard

- - - Updated - - -

400 mgs is low for eq its has verry little androgenic sides so a higher dose will basicly just give better gains 600-800 is what ide reccomend im curious what the rest of your cycle looks like

EQ has a half life of 14 days. It takes 4 x a steroids half life to reach full blood hormone concentrations.

4 x 14 = 8 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom