Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair loss Symptoms

Fuck Tren

Aloha,

When you you start losing hair from AAS will it come out running your hand through hair or do you just look in the mirror and notice its gone? Figured I could do that daily and if i notice hair in my hand i can stop the tren and mast?
Sounds like a stupid question but I notice my hair may be thinning on the side but do this daily and hair never comes out. thanks

I was long bald before starting AAS, but I'd imagine you would start noticing more hair in your comb and things like that.

I was long bald before starting AAS, but I'd imagine you would start noticing more hair in your comb and things like that.

I just started my experimentation a year ago at 36. Hairloss worries me the most. did you notice less attention from the females?

you will notice when you wash your hair that you have hair on your hands

use n2shampoo on cycle, it works .. i use it daily and i still got my hair and been using steroids a decade

If you start noticing your hair falling off stopping the drugs cold turkey is not gonna stop the hair loss right there.
Those drugs will still be in your system for quite some time depending on the ester length.

its different for everyone on how they react and how quickly it may come... if you are not prone to mpb, you likely wont have any issues

I just started my experimentation a year ago at 36. Hairloss worries me the most. did you notice less attention from the females?
Honestly, I got lucky and have kind of a nice head shaved, and ladies seemed to like it ( honestly more than when I had hair)

Yeah... cos all the bitches wanted from you was a fringe.

The whole reason why I started juicing was to get laid lol

- - - Updated - - -

you will notice when you wash your hair that you have hair on your hands

use n2shampoo on cycle, it works .. i use it daily and i still got my hair and been using steroids a decade

Thank you! Just ordered.

- - - Updated - - -

If you start noticing your hair falling off stopping the drugs cold turkey is not gonna stop the hair loss right there.
Those drugs will still be in your system for quite some time depending on the ester length.

I'm assuming it will be better than staying on?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

its different for everyone on how they react and how quickly it may come... if you are not prone to mpb, you likely wont have any issues

Dont believe I am my dad has a receding hair line but most his hair still left. My grandpa on my mom's side lost his hair but that was in his 90's.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, I got lucky and have kind of a nice head shaved, and ladies seemed to like it ( honestly more than when I had hair)

Hmm.. wonder if its something psychological. Bald head, inshape = maturity?

The whole reason why I started juicing was to get laid lol

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you! Just ordered.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Dont believe I am my dad has a receding hair line but most his hair still left. My grandpa on my mom's side lost his hair but that was in his 90's.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm.. wonder if its something psychological. Bald head, inshape = maturity?
Perhaps it presents the illusion, but my gf regularly refers to me as a 12 year old so....

Is anyone in your family predisposed to mpb?
If so, you may want to avoid mast..
Tren didnt effect me nearly as much as the mast.
If your not predisposed you may shed a little but it should come back.
Do you wear a baseball cap? Check in the cap and along the band. You will begin to see more hair there and when you shower also.

Is anyone in your family predisposed to mpb?
If so, you may want to avoid mast..
Tren didnt effect me nearly as much as the mast.
If your not predisposed you may shed a little but it should come back.
Do you wear a baseball cap? Check in the cap and along the band. You will begin to see more hair there and when you shower also.

Wear one half the week. That’s a really good idea. I wonder if wearing one helps contribute to hair loss?

- - - Updated - - -

noticed my hairline recede after a tren cycle

Did/is it growing back?

Back
Top Bottom