Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need PSL rep

btutic

Hi,trying to get in touch with few psl reps for 2 days and getting no answer. Made an order with btc and asked for my loyalty points and for 10% extra off for being shielded but getting reply that I got 10%off but that is just standard off coz of bitcoin fees. Had very good xp with psl so far so this is just question if I understood something wrong(nothing bad lol). I wouldnt write it here but just unable to get in touch with reps. So can some.of reps pls get in touch with me just to see if i understand something wrong due to language barrier as I am not sure,maybe I am wrong or customer service lol. Thanks pals

Hi,trying to get in touch with few psl reps for 2 days and getting no answer. Made an order with btc and asked for my loyalty points and for 10% extra off for being shielded but getting reply that I got 10%off but that is just standard off coz of bitcoin fees. Had very good xp with psl so far so this is just question if I understood something wrong(nothing bad lol). I wouldnt write it here but just unable to get in touch with reps. So can some.of reps pls get in touch with me just to see if i understand something wrong due to language barrier as I am not sure,maybe I am wrong or customer service lol. Thanks pals
F..k i just seen one of reps tried to contact me but my mail was full

Sent you a message

Don't sweat it bro. This subforum is unmoderated. Just make another thread saying how much you love us to make up for it ;)
Haha. Still trying to resolve this so i can pay for it. There is communication problem with me and customer service. Want to resolve that asap so I can proceed.

the PSL reps are on top of their shit 100%, make sure your inbox is cleared bro. they will take care of you
Thanks,I know that as this is my fifth order so..I think it is just language barrier..I think none of us speak fluent english lol.

Just to update everyone. This issue was sorted out last week. Small communication issue regarding an order with multiple discounts which was complicated by a language barrier. All is good in the hood :)
Yes boys! They are top notch!!! Was funny too at the end :D

Back
Top Bottom