Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol cycle help

LaneNY

Registered
I have never used steroids before. I am currently around 5'6" and 165 pounds. I can bench over 250 naturally which is my max. I am 29 years old and have been working out since I was a teenager but consistently for 2+ years. I want to use dbol for my first cycle. they are 10mg per pill and i have 200 of them. was thinking of doing a 6 week run at 30mg per day, do i need an AI too?

I have never used steroids before. I am currently around 5'6" and 165 pounds. I can bench over 250 naturally which is my max. I am 29 years old and have been working out since I was a teenager but consistently for 2+ years. I want to use dbol for my first cycle. they are 10mg per pill and i have 200 of them. was thinking of doing a 6 week run at 30mg per day, do i need an AI too?

Sure thats a decent cycle but I would go with 50mgs per day for 8 weeks with n2guard for liver/organ support and gw 20mgs for cardio with cardazol preworkout.

Best to. Just in case.

Pretty basic cycle there. I would still prefer test only to dbol only but it can work. I would use an AI because the aromatization from dbol comes on fast and heavy. Better to be ready at the beginning.

Not a cycle id recommend at all. Any gains will be lost after the cycle is over. Id recommend test only.

Back
Top Bottom