Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do I need surgery?(no pain)

Naturallyhard

I have labral tear in my right shoulder,thinking of adding mk-677 to my stack,I have been progressing on all my lifts and don’t feel any pain when lifting heavy or overhead pressing! My doc says surgery is my only option but he said recovery is 6 months to a year which is a huge setback,what should I do,has anyone got rid of there’s without surgery? I hit a bench Pr with my injury!

There is no way it's torn and you aren't feeling pain. And a bench PR with the inury? LOL...another classic Naturallyhard BS troll thread.

I'm not sure I'd advise you against following your doctor's advice on this.

There is no way it's torn and you aren't feeling pain. And a bench PR with the inury? LOL...another classic Naturallyhard BS troll thread.
I feel a annoying click hear and there but it doesn’t bother me when lifting heavy if you could help me out if would sincerely appreciated!

- - - Updated - - -

My doctor told me I won’t be able to use my arm in general for about 6 months so we’re looking at year off from lifting,wrestling! Which is a huge setback I also work a physical labor job which I would have to give up!

I feel a annoying click hear and there but it doesn’t bother me when lifting heavy if you could help me out if would sincerely appreciated!

- - - Updated - - -

My doctor told me I won’t be able to use my arm in general for about 6 months so we’re looking at year off from lifting,wrestling! Which is a huge setback I also work a physical labor job which I would have to give up!

Then it's not torn man! I click is impingement which isn't a tear...that's why I think the basis for your question is completely false. All your threads wreak of trollish-ness.

Guess how people know they MAY have torn something.....pain and severally limited range of motion. You have neither.

Then it's not torn man! I click is impingement which isn't a tear...that's why I think the basis for your question is completely false. All your threads wreak of trollish-ness.

Guess how people know they MAY have torn something.....pain and severally limited range of motion. You have neither.

My apologies I’m not trying to sound like a troll it’s just the reality of my situation!

torn to what degree?

there are different levels of tears. if you can avoid surgery you always do that.

i have a torn rotator cuff, i have zero interest in surgery. its been 5-6 years now and i baby my shoulder and have worked on mobility and building flexibility via yoga. scar tissue will fill in the gaps and over time i have improved a lot. i will never lift the type of weight i did before but i am no longer in pain.. i lift, i do pushups and pullups. it doesn't bother me anymore cause i took care of it

it sounds to me as though you should seek more opinions. find a highly touted sports doctor that deals with athletes already. the guy i saw is the Houston Astros doctor in town. don't go to an idiot doctor who only deals with old people

torn to what degree?

there are different levels of tears. if you can avoid surgery you always do that.

i have a torn rotator cuff, i have zero interest in surgery. its been 5-6 years now and i baby my shoulder and have worked on mobility and building flexibility via yoga. scar tissue will fill in the gaps and over time i have improved a lot. i will never lift the type of weight i did before but i am no longer in pain.. i lift, i do pushups and pullups. it doesn't bother me anymore cause i took care of it

it sounds to me as though you should seek more opinions. find a highly touted sports doctor that deals with athletes already. the guy i saw is the Houston Astros doctor in town. don't go to an idiot doctor who only deals with old people

Yah man I told him the pain was in my bicep not my shoulder! From my perspective it’s not torn at all I mean I don’t feel any pain when lifting heavy weight,and it used to hurt where I couldn’t even bench without pain, now it doesn’t hurt at all and I have been gaining every week on upper body lifts! Overhead press DO NOT HURT, my arm used to kill when I wrestled now it doesn’t hurt but i am afraid if I push it I will hurt it again! I can drill and wrestle pain free but still worried I might hurt it again!

Hey man I keep seeing you say I am troll it’s far from the truth brother!

Any reason why you haven't let it get better? Like by resting and rehab?

I don't know what else to say but it's basically your decision. If it's not bothering your day to day life in any way then I'd think twice of doing it.
Also is there any guarantee that this surgery will fix it for good?

Yah man I told him the pain was in my bicep not my shoulder! From my perspective it’s not torn at all I mean I don’t feel any pain when lifting heavy weight,and it used to hurt where I couldn’t even bench without pain, now it doesn’t hurt at all and I have been gaining every week on upper body lifts! Overhead press DO NOT HURT, my arm used to kill when I wrestled now it doesn’t hurt but i am afraid if I push it I will hurt it again! I can drill and wrestle pain free but still worried I might hurt it again!

just don't lift heavy man.

also don't fall into the rabbit hole of taking a painkiller when it does hurt and making it worse.. you are your own doctor

half the guys on this forum have torn muscles somewhere on their body and hernitated discs, and whether you do or not you still have to treat your body better than people treat their cars in terms of maintenance.

Any reason why you haven't let it get better? Like by resting and rehab?
I did and it has gotten better where I can sleep on that side of my arm again!

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know what else to say but it's basically your decision. If it's not bothering your day to day life in any way then I'd think twice of doing it.
Also is there any guarantee that this surgery will fix it for good?
No he told me there’s a chance it won’t work and we have to do it again so we are looking at 2 years inactive!

- - - Updated - - -

No he told me there’s a chance it won’t work and we have to do it again so we are looking at 2 years inactive!

Two years - damn

- - - Updated - - -

That's exactly what I was fearing. If I were in your situation I'd probably pass it.
I just couldn't take it mentally being inactive for that long period of time.

Back
Top Bottom