Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are Aromatase inhibitors (AIs) important during your cycle? and why?

LevButlerov

Staff
Domestic-Supply.com
I had the pleasure of discussing AI using on cycle with Dylan Gemelli. We talked about his next video about AI on cycle.

Here are my thoughts on our conversation:
  • AI is a requirement on Cycle
  • Testosterone, Dianabol cycle have to be ran with AIs no questions asked
  • Anavar and Winstrol cycles don't need an AI
  • SARMS don't require AIs

Dylan, Can you add your thoughts to this and maybe a link to your upcoming video on the topic?

I always see people planning out their first cycles and they often have a preset amount of AI that they plan to take from day 1. Everything about that is wrong. You should not be taking AI from day one if using test enanthate, that's a surefire way to crash your estrogen and feel like shit. And as a noob you have no idea how much AI you'll really need.

Especially when bulking you want estrogen to be as high as you can handle. It improves insulin sensitivity, increases IGF-1, sensitizes androgen receptors and keeps your lipid profile healthy. Along with being good for your hair and joints. Part of the strength of dbol is all the estrogen it makes and the huge increase in IGF-1 that causes when it goes through your liver. Taking high dose dbol with a bunch of AI defeats the whole purpose, you'd be better off and healthier with less dbol and as little AI as possible.

Also arimidex and letrozole are terrible for your health, aromasin is more heart healthy but if you crash your estrogen on aromasin your lipids will still go to shit.

I only take AI when it starts to effect my sex drive and erection quality.

- - - Updated - - -

I will say though nothing makes you look shredded like crashed estrogen

I always see people planning out their first cycles and they often have a preset amount of AI that they plan to take from day 1. Everything about that is wrong. You should not be taking AI from day one if using test enanthate, that's a surefire way to crash your estrogen and feel like shit. And as a noob you have no idea how much AI you'll really need.

Especially when bulking you want estrogen to be as high as you can handle. It improves insulin sensitivity, increases IGF-1, sensitizes androgen receptors and keeps your lipid profile healthy. Along with being good for your hair and joints. Part of the strength of dbol is all the estrogen it makes and the huge increase in IGF-1 that causes when it goes through your liver. Taking high dose dbol with a bunch of AI defeats the whole purpose, you'd be better off and healthier with less dbol and as little AI as possible.

Also arimidex and letrozole are terrible for your health, aromasin is more heart healthy but if you crash your estrogen on aromasin your lipids will still go to shit.

- - - Updated - - -

completely disagree to the highest extent... you do not crash your estrogen unless you abuse your dosing... if you have no idea about your estrogen sensitivity then you simply start with a low dose... not running one and then allowing yourself to possibly develop issues can ruin a cycle and cause you problems you could have prevented... its about CONTROL and not being so ridiculously abusive... you will crash your estrogen if you just go haywire and start blasting an ai without knowing your level of sensitivity... theres a fine line you dont want to cross and thats where people go wrong... you have to learn through trial and error but with everything, you should always start low... you can always increase if need be but if you go too high too early with anything, you've set yourself up for problems

- - - Updated - - -

I had the pleasure of discussing AI using on cycle with Dylan Gemelli. We talked about his next video about AI on cycle.

Dylan, Can you add your thoughts to this and maybe a link to your upcoming video on the topic?
absolutely... video will be up tomorrow so everyone can see my thoughts on it... all points you brought up are what we discussed earlier, obviously we talked in larger detail but these are good bullet points... another thing that we talked about was that although certain compounds like proviron and winstrol for example, along with masteron have AI "qualities" but in no way shape or form should they be substituted or relied upon as an AI... you may be able to lower your ai dose when using them though and thats something to definitely be aware of but these are not aromatase inhibitors themselves...

bro i also want to add that sustanon cycles/omnadren cycles all need AIs... and are we going to talk about cycle aids like N2generate/post CT or n2guard/organ ST?...DG is that in new vids bro ?

bro i also want to add that sustanon cycles/omnadren cycles all need AIs... and are we going to talk about cycle aids like N2generate/post CT or n2guard/organ ST?...DG is that in new vids bro ?

it will be brother... i have A LOT of vids i have planned considering i have to redo them all again but yes, definitely that will be covered

completely disagree to the highest extent... you do not crash your estrogen unless you abuse your dosing... if you have no idea about your estrogen sensitivity then you simply start with a low dose... not running one and then allowing yourself to possibly develop issues can ruin a cycle and cause you problems you could have prevented... its about CONTROL and not being so ridiculously abusive... you will crash your estrogen if you just go haywire and start blasting an ai without knowing your level of sensitivity... theres a fine line you dont want to cross and thats where people go wrong... you have to learn through trial and error but with everything, you should always start low... you can always increase if need be but if you go too high too early with anything, you've set yourself up for problems

Imo it's beneficial to let estrogen get too high on your first cycle before you take AI so you know what it feels like for future reference. Gyno takes weeks to develop from high estrogen anyways, and you can bring estrogen from high to crashed within 24 hours with a single 25mg aromasin tablet. Estrogen has a very short half life and aromasin wipes out aromatase fast.

I can feel my estrogen drop in ~8 hours with just 5mg aromasin but I know I'm an outlier there.

I'm with Dylan on this. I'll add a few more points:
1) Did you test what you're taking? So many use companies we've never heard of and take it on faith that the product is legit
2) If you show symptoms it's a bit late then taking an AI. More so when, as we have seen, we see gyno related posts. Easier to just sort it from day 1.
3) How many fkin time do I wanna see posts on AI's limiting gains? Never.

And finally
4) Let's be brutally honest here - most members do not compete and are not 'big' (like 240+ big). A good few fall into the 180-200lbs which is big enough and more are lean and muscular looking (which is what they want). No need for 1g plus a week and no need to 'not use an AI' cos... (see point 3)

I'm with Dylan on this. I'll add a few more points:
1) Did you test what you're taking? So many use companies we've never heard of and take it on faith that the product is legit
2) If you show symptoms it's a bit late then taking an AI. More so when, as we have seen, we see gyno related posts. Easier to just sort it from day 1.
3) How many fkin time do I wanna see posts on AI's limiting gains? Never.

And finally
4) Let's be brutally honest here - most members do not compete and are not 'big' (like 240+ big). A good few fall into the 180-200lbs which is big enough and more are lean and muscular looking (which is what they want). No need for 1g plus a week and no need to 'not use an AI' cos... (see point 3)

bro mobster...#1 is probably the worst problem in the industry...ton of research chem companies selling wrong AIs and dont even know it because they are getting fake powders from China and they dont even test them...

- - - Updated - - -

Very much disagree. If you wait until you are exhibiting symptoms to take your AI, you are fighting an uphill battle to get your estrogen under control. If you are using trusted quality compounds, taking your AI from day 1 with moderate or higher doses of aromatizing compounds will not crash your estrogen.

bro mobster...#1 is probably the worst problem in the industry...ton of research chem companies selling wrong AIs and dont even know it because they are getting fake powders from China and they dont even test them...

Exactly. And it knocks every point those knocking AI's out of the park. It's no good arguing X roid doesn't require an AI when you can't say for sure what you have. Better to use an AI just in case and spend a few bucks than argue and lose out with symptoms.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Start with a typical dose, adjust after a blood test. Simples.

Thus far you've been lucky. I could say the same. Doesn't make us good examples.

all my years on these forums waiting for symptoms to show up before using an AI always ends in disaster. it is like waiting for your cavity to start hurting. you go from a $130 filling to now paying 2K for a root canal + crown all cause you took procrastinated

Imo it's beneficial to let estrogen get too high on your first cycle before you take AI so you know what it feels like for future reference. Gyno takes weeks to develop from high estrogen anyways, and you can bring estrogen from high to crashed within 24 hours with a single 25mg aromasin tablet. Estrogen has a very short half life and aromasin wipes out aromatase fast.

I can feel my estrogen drop in ~8 hours with just 5mg aromasin but I know I'm an outlier there.
there are some people who just dont get any sort of estrogen problems or who are very very sensitive to ai's but they are few and far between... i realize they do exist but far more often than not, thats not the case

Very much disagree. If you wait until you are exhibiting symptoms to take your AI, you are fighting an uphill battle to get your estrogen under control. If you are using trusted quality compounds, taking your AI from day 1 with moderate or higher doses of aromatizing compounds will not crash your estrogen.

Uphill battle? It's so easy to crush your estrogen with 1 aromasin tablet. Taking AI from day one will absolutely crash you unless using dbol or test suspension or something like that. It takes a few weeks to build up estrogen and start feeling e2 sides on test E whereas ai starts working immediately.

Aromatase inhibitors like aromasin and arimidex aren't magic and don't instantly crush you estrogen. If you're screwing around with femara, that's a different story.

Uphill battle? It's so easy to crush your estrogen with 1 aromasin tablet. Taking AI from day one will absolutely crash you unless using dbol or test suspension or something like that. It takes a few weeks to build up estrogen and start feeling e2 sides on test E whereas ai starts working immediately.

that is just not true but im not going to argue it with you... you believe what you do and thats completely fine

- - - Updated - - -

make sure to check out the video here... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jlQewmUhR0

i discuss many different aspects of the importance of an ai as well as talking about proper use...

No. What you've done is seen one person say it's happened and are now saying it can happen to anyone. The truth is it MIGHT happen to a FEW people.

all my years on these forums waiting for symptoms to show up before using an AI always ends in disaster. it is like waiting for your cavity to start hurting. you go from a $130 filling to now paying 2K for a root canal + crown all cause you took procrastinated

I agree. Anyone who doesn't use an AI will literally be injured for life. It's like PCT, if you don't use it properly you can hurt your body for life.

Steve, I was reading your article about arimidex, how do you feel about arimidex instead of aromasin?

Back
Top Bottom