Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very sick 4 weeks into cycle

vnglse

Registered
I'm looking for some help. I'm 4 weeks into a trenbolone acetate, testosterone enanthate, in Turinabol Tbol cycle
My dosages are:
Tren ace: 50mg EOD
Test E 75mg EOD
Tbol 50mg a day
the only problems I had on the cycle is some post-injection pain so far. However a few days ago I just came down with a really bad fever and headaches. I feel like I have the flu, how do I know if I have test flu or the real flu?

I'm looking for some help. I'm 4 weeks into a trenbolone acetate, testosterone enanthate, in Turinabol Tbol cycle
My dosages are:
Test E 75mg EOD
Tbol 50mg a day
the only problems I had on the cycle is some post-injection pain so far. However a few days ago I just came down with a really bad fever and headaches. I feel like I have the flu, how do I know if I have test flu or the real flu?

4 weeks into a trenbolone/testosterone cycle you would NOT get the 'test flu'. 'Test flu' only comes in the first week of cycle and only for 5% of guys.

I would guess you just have the plain old flu and are sick. Drop the trenbolone drop the tbol and just do 250mgs of of testosterone enanthate for 1 week and relax recover no training.

Go have a dr check you out and see what’s going on. Also why test e eod?

Stick it out for a few days and DO NOT drop any of the compounds while you are getting better if you plan on running them for the remainder of the cycle. You will just be fucking yourself more with all of that hormone fluctuation. It’s not test flu or you would have experienced that at the beginning of cycle. You’ll be better I’m a few days or so bro....chill out

Stick it out for a few days and DO NOT drop any of the compounds while you are getting better if you plan on running them for the remainder of the cycle. You will just be fucking yourself more with all of that hormone fluctuation. It’s not test flu or you would have experienced that at the beginning of cycle. You’ll be better I’m a few days or so bro....chill out

Loud n clear...

My dosages are:
Test E 75mg EOD
Tbol 50mg a day

Welcome brother . why are you shooting EOD ( why suffer with injections and more scar tissue if you can do 2 shoots per week and suffer less pain post injections )
Test E 500mg week
Trenbolone E 400mg week

1ml each monday , 1ml each thursday

My dosages are:
Test E 75mg EOD
Tbol 50mg a day

might be an allergic reaction to the carrier oil

check to see what carrier oils your source is using

Back
Top Bottom