Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GHRP-6 for muscle growth?

icahM

Registered
Reading about ghrp-6 it says that it helps trigger muscle protein production and grow muscle. I'm 155 lb and I've tried my best to get some quality muscle mass, but every time I start eating more food I start gaining fat. what if I were to stack ghrp along with a good diet with this help me gain more muscle

Reading about ghrp-6 it says that it helps trigger muscle protein production and grow muscle. I'm 155 lb and I've tried my best to get some quality muscle mass, but every time I start eating more food I start gaining fat. what if I were to stack ghrp along with a good diet with this help me gain more muscle

You can stack ghrp with any diet and you will gain mass because you'll eat more, the ghrp itself isn't strong without the food.

What's your training like?

of course it will, but you need to eat good nutritious muscle building foods
THIS.. people look at peps, drugs, PED's and all the other tools for growth when it comes down to REAL food, nutrition.
The scale may not move like crazy when eating RIGHT, but the mirror will look different.. Gains will come with much more quality..

Using GHRP6 could be done to assist with enhancing the appetite or assisting with sleep and recovery but it won't be the game changer that people think.. It's simply just an added advantage to what should be an already structured program.

your diet and training will dictate results... ped's only further enhance these results but without diet and training you are never going to be where you should be... yes, ghrp-6 is great for muscle building.. you can get the best quality at https://sarms.forsale

I would rather you buy quality HGH from domestic supply.

Welcome brother , it depends on what you think is fat for you ( some people have afraid to eat because they will lose abs ) , remember when you try to put on mass you always gain some fat and water retention . Eat lean food only and train hard . GHRP 6 is a great peptide but alone is not enough to give results . If you need to put on mass just for fun and look better go with Ligandrol, Rad140 and MK677 combo , but if your goal is compete and live bodybuilding life do a basic testosterone cycle 500mg week with aromasin on hand and tamoxifen to

It all depends the kind of food youre putting in your body. Need to eat clean and train hard!

Make sure youre eating the right food for muscle growth not garbage!

Imo it works best as an appetite booster which leads to more calories which = muscle growth

Have you considered running a sarms stack instead? You could run a nice stack and build great muscle, keep side effects low and be very very happy with your results

Make sure youre eating the right food for muscle growth not garbage!

This is the biggest truth here , people today see the videos of pros eating 20k calories challenge and cereals , burgers and many cheat food and they think is the way to build muscle . You are what you eat!

Back
Top Bottom