Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bridging one sarm to the other

isabelai

Registered
I haven't seen this done very often with cycles and I thought up a cool idea to help me keep my gains after my sarms run. Right now I'm just coming off my ostarine MK cycle where I did 20 mg a day for 12 weeks. I gained some good quality Mass so i’m pretty happy with things. To better keep these gains can I use rad 140 at 20 mg a day to bridge into my next arm cycle?

I haven't seen this done very often with cycles and I thought up a cool idea to help me keep my gains after my sarms run. Right now I'm just coming off my ostarine MK cycle where I did 20 mg a day for 12 weeks. I gained some good quality Mass so i’m pretty happy with things. To better keep these gains can I use rad 140 at 20 mg a day to bridge into my next arm cycle?

You can use testolone RAD but not as a bridge. Take time off 4 weeks with mini pct 20mgs nolvadex and 5 caps HCGenerate. After the 4 weeks, jump into your RAD140 20mgs/day + cardarine gw 20mgs/day run.

what? no... that doesnt make any sense... how would you be bridging when you are just running another sarms cycle.. that literally makes less than zero sense man...

you run your 12 week cycle, run a mini pct, take 4 weeks off and then you can run another... you also always have the option of running mk677, which you would stay on for a year if you like and that would always be going in between cycles...

Bridging to keep gains is a bad idea.

It’s not a bridge just because you switch compounds. Run a pct

Back
Top Bottom