Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptides or ?

mevsmyself19

Registered
Hi. I've been on a cycle of CJC DAC 1295 + Ipamorelin for over 4 months. Unfortunately I do not see the results despite of going an extra mile with diet and workout.
However I am keen to gain lean muscle mass. A lot of people have suggested me with Testosterone or SARMS. I do not have sufficient knowledge neither the ones who have recommended seem to have enough knowledge about the same.
Hence should I stack another peptide alongside the CJC & Ipam, like GHRP2 or GHRP 6. Or do I consider of taking testosterone (I don't want a huge body, my target is somewhat like Jason Morgan, a prominent model) since I'm preparing to get into modelling. I'm afraid of Test because there are chances of losing hair. What about SARMS? I'm 26 yo. What will y'all recommend / suggest?

dude there is a strong chance your peptides are bunk

the peptide market is flooded with fakes.. why not use sarms1 instead, atleast you know they are legit

a simple GW + LGD or ostarine stack will be fantastic

i ONE MILLION Percent agree with steve... the peptide market is flooded with garbage anymore and i have zero comfort level recommending anyone.. not that i cared for them in the first place but sarms would be a very good option for you.. l have a great plan for you...

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I’m looking to gain lean mass around 8-10 lbs and drop body fat. I feel I’m already quite lean. So wouldn’t GW+LGD get me more leaner?

Look to SARMS they are more effective in my opinion for the goals you are trying to reach!

i probably have nearly 100 videos on sarms that cover anything and everything you need to know man... all the information is right at your fingertips and you can get all the info you need...

i probably have nearly 100 videos on sarms that cover anything and everything you need to know man... all the information is right at your fingertips and you can get all the info you need...

Can you send me a link possibly to a video of yours on GHRP-6? Let me know and id appreciate it. Thanks man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are fantastic videos! I’ve watched a few on Ghrp-6 & 2 but never watched one on IGF-1LR3 and have a good source for that so I’m definitely interested in trying it now. I’ve used GHRP-6 before to help with healing slightly and mostly cause I have a harder time trying to squeeze in so much protein throughout the day but when I added ghrp6 I could eat a horse! I’m definitely gonna try the IGF-1LR3 now after that vid! Wanna read up a little more but very informative!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom