Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scammed by noexcuses.bz

Karenk

Registered
not sure if this is the right place to post this but I got scammed recently by a source called noecuses.bz. I apologize if this is in the right place if a moderator can just move it. But I want to save others the trouble that I went through. long story short I made an order a month ago and paid them yeah I still have nothing deliver to me, not even a tracking number. What kind of source doesn't even provide a tracking number?

not sure if this is the right place to post this but I got scammed recently by a source called noecuses.bz. I apologize if this is in the right place if a moderator can just move it. But I want to save others the trouble that I went through. long story short I made an order a month ago and paid them yeah I still have nothing deliver to me, not even a tracking number. What kind of source doesn't even provide a tracking number?
That sucks , if I remember correctly they were pretty pricey as well.

noexcuses.biz sounds like a scam place to begin with, I wouldn't trust them. Stay away from this place and sorry you lost your funds. scammers.

you are supposed to post these things like this to let others know and be aware... you MUST stick with trusted sources bro... domestic supply is trusted and verified and is a favorite source of many!

I continue to stress the importance of going with trusted sources. Domestic Supply is as trusted as you can find. They are top level, not only on quality, but also shipping and customer service. You cannot ever go wrong with them!

Noexscusesbiz is not a scam!!!!!!!

They are hands down fastest with excellent quality maybe you did something wrong iv ordered with them for over 6 months. Massive gains great results and iv used other people and won’t tell you names but love this company and won’t go anywhere else and the prices a low. Anyone who says this company is a scam need to maybe check your order might have went to different company. They are not a scam

They are hands down fastest with excellent quality maybe you did something wrong iv ordered with them for over 6 months. Massive gains great results and iv used other people and won’t tell you names but love this company and won’t go anywhere else and the prices a low. Anyone who says this company is a scam need to maybe check your order might have went to different company. They are not a scam

Why would the customer do something wrong? it's just as likely that noexcuses.biz did something wrong and rightfully got a bad honest review on his brand.

At least you came and posted with a calm nature. You seem to the noexcuses or his main rep, so tell him to come on here or you come on and discuss with the client the issues he had, clear the slate.

No not a rep iv used plenty of places

Why would the customer do something wrong? it's just as likely that noexcuses.biz did something wrong and rightfully got a bad honest review on his brand.

At least you came and posted with a calm nature. You seem to the noexcuses or his main rep, so tell him to come on here or you come on and discuss with the client the issues he had, clear the slate.
Not a rep just like everyone here trying to find best prices good gear but iv used them for 6 months and had nothing but good things and fast. Could be competition or who knows but I am not a rep just trying to let you know it’s not a scam. Good fast service. I just saw scammers and I haven’t been scammed no reason to lie.

Back
Top Bottom