Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Updated Estorgen and test bloods back

davetherave

Hey guys

Recently did bloods and total estrogen came back high at 227 pg/mL, I changed diet and increased training etc.

I did another estrogen blood test last week and got results back, but I was unable to get the same blood test, and got the following
Estrone E1 24.3 pg/mL
Estradiol E2 29.7 pg/mL, increased from previous 27 pg/mL
Estriol E3 less than 0.1 ng/ml, same as last test

I am not sure how the new bloods compare with the previous one as one was a total reading, and the new one individual

Also my test total level has decreased from 831 ng/dL to 749 831 ng/dL
But test free has increased from 91.4 pg/mL to 139.1 pg/mL (13.91 ng/dl)

That's not a significant flucuation in total test but the fact that your Free T is higher is excellent. Normal healthy range of estrdilo for men is between 15 and 40, so you're good.

Hey guys

Recently did bloods and total estrogen came back high at 227 pg/mL, I changed diet and increased training etc.

I did another estrogen blood test last week and got results back, but I was unable to get the same blood test, and got the following
Estrone E1 24.3 pg/mL
Estradiol E2 29.7 pg/mL, increased from previous 27 pg/mL
Estriol E3 less than 0.1 ng/ml, same as last test

I am not sure how the new bloods compare with the previous one as one was a total reading, and the new one individual

Also my test total level has decreased from 831 ng/dL to 749 831 ng/dL
But test free has increased from 91.4 pg/mL to 139.1 pg/mL (13.91 ng/dl)

Those are not bad bloods. Your free test is high thats good.

Whats the range they gave you?

What were your estrogen and testosterone before? I can't find your thread link me or post the results.

picogram vs. nanogram. all you would do is divide the pg number by 10.

so you were 22.7ng/dl if you were 227pg/ml

that is a good number in range

#math and science

Pay attention in school kids lol

That's not a significant flucuation in total test but the fact that your Free T is higher is excellent. Normal healthy range of estrdilo for men is between 15 and 40, so you're good.

Yes but my total estrogen from my previous bloods came back high, I am struggling to work out why, as the the recent test did not do a total estrogen blood test

Yes but my total estrogen from my previous bloods came back high, I am struggling to work out why, as the the recent test did not do a total estrogen blood test

If you have high estrogen you can try an aromatase inhibitor like aromasin to control it.

Back
Top Bottom